• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Songg help

vaibhav

hahah just a curious question lilsandhu
how many songs do you actually have? :) lol

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
Amanjot said:
2nyce said:
LiLSandhu said:
vaibhav said:
hahah just a curious question lilsandhu
how many songs do you actually have? :) lol
+17,000 :)

thats it?
step ur game up mudeya

ahahha leh leh how many songs you do you have? :p

haha i was jokin but 13,000+ on this laptop... 3,000 on my PC... and idk how many on my external but a whole shitload more

Nikhil

I could screw you all and submit this to Recording Industry Association of America, but instead how bout we make friends and you guys gimme some tunes :)

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
Nikhil said:
I could screw you all and submit this to Recording Industry Association of America, but instead how bout we make friends and you guys gimme some tunes :)
i bought mine all...legally...

haha, but yea its straight i dont have much punjabi stuff (lil sandhu, is ur man for that) ...but i got you on rapppp all day haha

LiLSandhu

Nikhil said:
hahahahah
most of my songs are illegally downloaded ::)

i always try helping out people with there song requests and put up new albums :D

2nyce said:
Nikhil said:
i bought mine all...legally...

haha, but yea its straight i dont have much punjabi stuff (lil sandhu, is ur man for that) ...but i got you on rapppp all day haha
+1

i dont really have much hip-hop rap stuff, most of stuff is punjabi songs :)