Songs one would like to see live dhol to / dhol remixes to?

swamanator

I had my imran khan vid a while back ...but got busy with school and such. just wanted some suggestions or requests for any hip hop / bhangra songs one would like to see a live dhol to ...that would sound ill.

lemme know.

Thanks !

GSingh

swamanator said:
I had my imran khan vid a while back ...but got busy with school and such. just wanted some suggestions or requests for any hip hop / bhangra songs one would like to see a live dhol to ...that would sound ill.

lemme know.

Thanks !
Something by Kanye

swamanator

So i think im going to do these four songs:

Up All Night - Drake ft. Nikki Minaj
Love the way you lie - Em + Rihanna
Power - Kanye
Teach me how to dougie - Cali Swagg District

i was just playin along to them earlier...and things seem to work out very well...

any up in that list i shdnt do ?? haha .....or any more suggestions ...im gonna release the videos at the same time.

also im thinking of beat mapping a tumbi loop in ACID to the songs i do so it will sound a bit iller.

Gurbir23

i watched the videos on the link that amar posted, and then a couple of more videos of raju performing at receptions. I have a question for the cali people, in the raju videos and one of the videos on amars cousins page, i saw that the "reception" was in basically a gymnasium. Is there a lack of sufficient banquet halls in cali or is it like a cheaper option or something because I dont really see that up here in brampton.

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
Haha, I've never heard of a reception in a gymnasium before.. I guess its a cheaper option, but there are plenty of options in NorCal. Definitely can get expensive with nice halls/restaurants, so I guess some people get cheap..