• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Sony Acid Pro 7.0c & Digital Insanity Help

princ3ofd3sis

Sadi Gal Hor Ah
Messages
58
I downloaded Acid Pro 7.0 and also downloaded the keygen and can't get the correct Authentication Code.


I'll be as specific as possible concerning the steps I followed so far:


- Downloaded Acid Pro and keygen
- Installed keygen into Program Files/Acid Pro folder
- Ran keygen as Administrator and patched to the Sony folder located in Program Files
- Opened Acid Pro installer
- Copied and Pasted Serial Number from keygen into Acid Pro installer
- Tried to register online, obviously couldn't.
- Tried entering Activation/Authentication code but the Acid Pro isn't accepting it
- Hit generate like 5465465654 times and still no result.


I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I've attached a picture of the screen I'm stuck at which is asking me for the Activation Code which I can't get from the keygen.


Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 

Attachments

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Messages
2,072
*Disclaimer: I don't support you pirating the software*


however to answer your question, you don't register online, you register from another computer. Then it'll ask for your activation code and confirm it offline which means it won't access a server to do so. By activating online, the patch is useless because a server is doing the check instead of the local pc.


hope that helps, there have been a lot of topics about this already...


http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/help-and-how-to/how-to-install-sony-acid-pro-7-0/
http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/help-and-how-to/how-to-install-sony-acid-pro-7-0-(-video-tutorial-)-download-link/
 

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Messages
1,685
also, you have to hit generate first, and then patch. if you hit generate again, you have to re-patch. the point of the patch is that it forces the program to accept only the CURRENTLY GENERATED serial and activation code.
 

princ3ofd3sis

Sadi Gal Hor Ah
Messages
58
Swi said:
*Disclaimer: I don't support you pirating the software*


however to answer your question, you don't register online, you register from another computer. Then it'll ask for your activation code and confirm it offline which means it won't access a server to do so. By activating online, the patch is useless because a server is doing the check instead of the local pc.


hope that helps, there have been a lot of topics about this already...


http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/help-and-how-to/how-to-install-sony-acid-pro-7-0/
http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/help-and-how-to/how-to-install-sony-acid-pro-7-0-(-video-tutorial-)-download-link/
voxanimus said:
also, you have to hit generate first, and then patch. if you hit generate again, you have to re-patch. the point of the patch is that it forces the program to accept only the CURRENTLY GENERATED serial and activation code.

thanks guys, I'll try again. I think my main problem was that I installed it once already and messed up the installation process... so I'm constantly stuck in this loop of not being able to get the keygen to work now because for some reason my computer remembers I messed up the installation -_________-


Its ok i'm running the trial version till it runs out in 24 days. I shall be crying on BTF then.
 
Top