• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Sound Effects for Mixes

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
ONLY POST EFFECTS, Saleem, maybe sticky this so people find it fast?

I've posted all the effects I've taken from BTF (plus some others). I'll be honest, I didn't attach dhol beats or anything because I've spent a lot of hours searching and filtering to find the good ones. If you're serious about DJing, put the effort, find the stuff. If you just want to make a team mix, you should have most of the effects you need

effects included (both zip and rar are same):
aao nachiye gaiye.wav
aha- bari kholkey.wav
ahh.wma
BassDrop3.mp3
bruah-daljit.wav
bruah-nachdey.wav
ch ch ch check this out.mp3
ch ch.wav
Chak De Phatte.mp3
cymbal boom.wav
dhad.mp3
disc scratching.wma
eeee_haa.mp3
hoi.wav
hoy hoyyyyy.wav
hoye2.mp3
long drawn out bass drop.wav
reggae air horn.mp3
sher bass drop.wav
sword slash.mp3
tumbi 1.mp3

the zip and rar file are same

Attachments

karan923

Nice work Swi. Finding nice dhol samples are really hard to find. Especially finding isolated loops. I have soo many dhol samples from hours and hours of searching. Listened to sooo many albums trying to find all these.

Ashqe

Great idea on compiling all of the sound effects so HOPEFULLY people stop making billions of threads all asking for the same old effects. But concerning dhol clips, this one of Raju Dholi's phumniyan is always a good one and I'll link it since I didn't see it in the .rar/.zip file and there's actually still a working clip of it in the media center.

Here's the Phumniyan Clip

Jeeti

I have made this topic sticky until the wiki gets here. Please look here for sound fx first before asking other members or creating another topic. Thanks.

Champion09

I know this has been already up but I have never seen the "harippa" (sp?) sound effect...if anyone has that can they post it...thanks and sorry for adding to this thread but I've heard it in a couple of mixes and wanted to see if anyone had it...thanks ahead of time