• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

sound effects request

Vijay

hey guys, im looking for 2 sound fx, i've already looked in the other threads and im pretty sure these haven't been posted.

first one is a loud yelling, "o chakdey phattey!"
next one is the "EHHHH HA!" with a cymbal crash on the Ha.

if someone could help me out with either of these id appreciate it, thanks

Jabar Jung

ill tell you where everybody gets thir o chak de phattey from :)....go to punjabi hit squad's website...and when you roll over any of the links, it plays that...thats where i got it from like 5-6 years ago..idk if they still have it but i dont have it on me now...and eh ha..idk about that

karan923

Man, I've been looking for that ehhh haa for so0o0o0o0o long. No one will post it or send it to me. :( I know for sure though that the ehhh ha doesn't already have the cymbal crash. I think the cymbal crash has been posted in the other sound effect thread, but no one has posted the ehhh ha yet. Help PLEASE?!?!?!?!

Vijay

ok so punjabi hit squads site is now a myspace page, with old songs, so thats a no go on the chakdey phatte.

anyone else? come onnnnnnnnnnn i know someone has them

Kush

Here's the Oh Chakdey Phatte (always thought it was Bindrakhia). It's not a perfectly clean version, was posted by i think Abhi on one of the posts. Thanks for the Ehh Ha too! been looking for it.

Attachments

Jackie

oooooh
hold up
does anybody have that girl effect from those giddha songs
the one that goes "aroo aroo" its in that diljit song "nachdiye allaran kuwayarian"
fuck i cant explain it

Gurvir

holy shit i have been searching for the ehhh ahhhh for everrrrrrrrr. thanks so much man

sargam627

F.S.U.
no problem guys

now.. does anyone here have some nice pendu effects or transition effects?
i need emmmmmm

thanks

Prince

the ehh ha's everybody uses in there mixes is from Pammi Bai - Jatt Punjabi

just go through it you'll find it at about 1:30

hope that helps if u wanted name of the exact song!

-Prince

Kush

Hint, the actual sample used is the one at the VERY END. Can tell because its a cymbal crash instead of just a dhol hit. Also its cleaner n easier to mix.