• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Support a young dj!

SUP3RJATT

Hey guys I'm turning 14 and i started making some mixes on my computer about 5 months ago. I've gotten to the point where i want to get some view on my youtube channel and share my mixes with you guys. Could you guys please spread the word about my remix's and if you guys have any good loops for anything post the link or email me them, thanks! I want to try to make some bhangra remixs now aswell. My youtube channel is www.youtube.com/97superjatt97

Does anyone have a good website to get acapella from?

Thanks again!
SUP3RJATT
BRUAAHH

Navkarn

not gonna lie, im not really a fan of the song superbass ... but your trance version is SICK.

keep it up buddy, for only being 14 you have a damn good ear for mixes that'll only get better!

smp

not bad keep it up bro i started young too id say get your sound right learn it all then when you think your ready put it all out there. Don't let people know you ever sucked lol

your not the youngest one coming out look for BSB I been teaching this kid for 6 months now he came to me when he was 12 lol (13 now) check out his Rumaal sample in the media center he just doesn't know what songs to mix together but the mixing is all his.

don't lose your passion for it!

SUP3RJATT

Thanks!!!

Navkarn said:
not gonna lie, im not really a fan of the song superbass ... but your trance version is SICK.

keep it up buddy, for only being 14 you have a damn good ear for mixes that'll only get better!

SUP3RJATT

hahahaha, alright thanks so much man!

smp said:
not bad keep it up bro i started young too id say get your sound right learn it all then when you think your ready put it all out there. Don't let people know you ever sucked lol

your not the youngest one coming out look for BSB I been teaching this kid for 6 months now he came to me when he was 12 lol (13 now) check out his Rumaal sample in the media center he just doesn't know what songs to mix together but the mixing is all his.

don't lose your passion for it!