• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

T DOT BHANGRA COMPETITION TEAM LINE-UP

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
if the line up stays and no one drops out, this is the only competition that I think is worth sacrificing your summer over.. throw either AEG/PCBCA as the wild card team and we got ourselves a fuckin ridiculous weekend.. super hard competition to win..IMO the hardest so far in a long while.

oh and Tdots got this 8)

Stylez1

SWAGGI
Sonay Gabroo Allstars isn't a coed team with SGPD and TAG their our junior team from the academy and watch out for them;)

Sue Sylvester

kinnell
indiaman5 said:
lol seems like people have forgotten about sgpd completely here. they haven't lost in a year, and are still the best team in north america. and if this is their co-ed collabo with TAG, you better believe the guys and girls at their academy are going to come HARD at this comp. Name me the last time they brought a mediocre that wasn't 1st place-worthy (elite 2010 included).
Seems like you forgot that SGPD isn't in the line-up. I'm not doubting the junior team won't go hard, but we've come to realize that while the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, the apple is still a separate entity that still has yet to mature and prove itself on its own. And the last time SGPD brought mediocrity (relative to the high bar that they have set for themselves and the high expectation the bhangra circuit has for them) was less than a year ago at Bhangra Masti 2011 where they didn't place at all.

SGAS isn't co-ed, but had they been, I don't think it's rational make such a direct correlation with the success of the all-guy SGPD and the up-and-coming TAG. Co-ed is a completely different ballgame. No matter how sick of a set you have and how nasty of a roster, co-ed will always be more limiting in formations, cleanliness and choreography than single-gender-ed (assuming you have enough talent). That is a fact.

It's really unfortunate that SGPD isn't in the line-up. The Jawani Warriors (which in my opinion, have proven themselves cleaner and more intricate than NJ) vs. SGPD showdown with NYPD and Shan-E-Punjab would made this line-up one of the best of the year!

faizan said:
kinnell is a sexist...
Ironic that I am a female on BTF. lol

indiaman5

In that case I would have to rearrange and say Shan-E, Warriors, then SGAS--as Kinnell said, wish SGPD was competing, it would have made for an awesome comp!

And NTP pleaseee get a live feed for this it's gonna be illll

faizan

Just shut up and dance
you the man sue, ironic? haha!

sgas is gonna be nasty...asg is too much of a perfectionist to release mediocrity onto the circuit...he plays his cards right...but what sue said takes precedence, first time on stage=90% chance of not winning...(i made that number up, but you know what I mean)...

G Bajwa

Japi7 said:
1. Nj warriors
2.Shan-e-punjab
3. nypd
Japi7.. tu ni hatda loll

Japi7 said:
Sonay gabroo allstars.....sgpd co-ed?

Nj warriors.... similar to nj elite 8 line up or jawani warriors masti 4 line up?
JW prolly gonna go with their masti 4 lineup, so the young guys give or take a couple of them

... JW got thisss ;)

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
I heard Navi Dhillon is coaching the juniors :)

sukhpreet and paras wussup warriorsss

jasjeet

Dj JsM
okayyyyyyyyyy Jw Got thisss fo suree
nj warriors and nj older guys were like a collab at elite 8 (it didnt go to well)
cuz nj got a different style of dancing and njw got there own style
im pretty sure nj warriors got this for sureee no questions might aswell announce the winner now :$ Lmao

Japi7

jasjeet said:
nj warriors and nj older guys were like a collab at elite 8 (it didnt go to well)
im pretty sure nj warriors got this for sureee no questions might aswell announce the winner now :$ Lmao
I'm pretty sure its still gonna be a collab of nj and jw at tdot. And i'm pretty sure they're gonna come back harddd after elite 8

Sukha

jasjeet said:
Keep your kacha on for now.