• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

TAG Bhangra Bulldog Mix

ban3rg

You're sick to always post these bro - your mixes consistently have the most new/unheard of song selection and I particularly liked this one Cuz of Austin powers!!! Get ready for everyone's song questions haha maybe even some from me.

Video should be up in an hour! Congrats on the placing and as always, dirty mix. Shits Neeeaaaaassttttyyyy

sumeetj

anyone else havin problem with the sendspace? can someone just post the mp3 directly haha

ban3rg

i think the rattling sound effect and the Stop-n-go at 3:10 is just nutssss. the staccato thing you did to the vocals with like this dollhouse/beeping noise thing - too sick man,,,,things like this build those mini-suspenses that are peppered throughout the routine...tiny explosions/buildups and they worked wonders

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Arjun said:
i think the rattling sound effect and the Stop-n-go at 3:10 is just nutssss. the staccato thing you did to the vocals with like this dollhouse/beeping noise thing - too sick man,,,,things like this build those mini-suspenses that are peppered throughout the routine...tiny explosions/buildups and they worked wonders
Yeah, he's good at that. I'd say it's the main thing that makes tag mixes so hype... all the build-ups and drama. That's also how he takes a song from pz10 that you probably heard before and never gave a second listen to, into a song that everyone's asking for... makes it fun to dance on

Multani

Really didn't dig that mix much. I can't even hear the vocals cuz there's so much effects taking over and seems so crowded to my ears. And congrats on second place :)

G Bajwa

G.O.O.D.Music said:
anyone know what was sampled at 4:55? dirtiest shit ever.

its the Austin Powers theme song.. real song name is "Soul Bossa Nova" by Quincy Jones