Tag bruin song listing file

TX180

Hey could some one put the file ASG put up earlier in a reduced form. My internet connection is not so good, therefore I can't download that. A compressed version of it would be great, or copy/paste the track listing.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/irfa65
Please and thank you.

Hsingh21

Track List
1. gussa
2. pat suteya
3. Mittraan nu
4. Gal Ban je
5. Mirza
6. Happy Jassowal- maa
7.Gidheh Vich Nach
8. Vang Vagri
9. Munda - NagRa
10. Sutteh Naag
11. Maan Di Nahi
12. Soniye
13.Miss Soniyeh
14. Kalli Kitte Mil
15. Tung Tung
16. Traditional Tribute - Manjeet Pappu
17. Vanjarey
18. Chubara
19. Koke(Smedrock Bhangra Mix)
20.Punabi Hurrr-Nirmal Sidhu
21. Chak Dhen Geh

If u want i could post some songs

Hsingh21

and it wasn't ur internet it took me 6 hours to download and my internet is pretty fast :p

Dj ASG

thanks for appreciating the mix and the song selection guys. the reason why our song selection seems a little odd is because i tend to listen to the whole song and pull out different verses of the songs instead of just using the beggining. i listen to every song that comes out and whatever songs clicks i use it. and i really hope someone uses 'Happy Jassowal - Maa' and 'APS - Vang Vargi' im curious to what teams can do with it.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Dj ASG said:
thanks for appreciating the mix and the song selection guys. the reason why our song selection seems a little odd is because i tend to listen to the whole song and pull out different verses of the songs instead of just using the beggining. and i really hope someone uses 'Happy Jassowal - Maa' and 'APS - Vang Vargi' im curious to what teams can do with it.

i'm honestly in love with what you did with vang vargi. it's[SIZE=78%] such a sick song.[/SIZE]

Dj ASG

voxanimus said:
Dj ASG said:
thanks for appreciating the mix and the song selection guys. the reason why our song selection seems a little odd is because i tend to listen to the whole song and pull out different verses of the songs instead of just using the beggining. and i really hope someone uses 'Happy Jassowal - Maa' and 'APS - Vang Vargi' im curious to what teams can do with it.

i'm honestly in love with what you did with vang vargi. it's[SIZE=78%] such a sick song.[/SIZE]
respectt. if a team uses the same choreo to the same song woww lol. i would lovee to see that

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Dj ASG said:
voxanimus said:
Dj ASG said:

respectt. if a team uses the same choreo to the same song woww lol. i would lovee to see that
wait you wouldn't be disappointed to see outright copying?

btw check your inbox please :D