• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Tag bruin song listing file

TX180

Hey could some one put the file ASG put up earlier in a reduced form. My internet connection is not so good, therefore I can't download that. A compressed version of it would be great, or copy/paste the track listing.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/irfa65
Please and thank you.

Hsingh21

Track List
1. gussa
2. pat suteya
3. Mittraan nu
4. Gal Ban je
5. Mirza
6. Happy Jassowal- maa
7.Gidheh Vich Nach
8. Vang Vagri
9. Munda - NagRa
10. Sutteh Naag
11. Maan Di Nahi
12. Soniye
13.Miss Soniyeh
14. Kalli Kitte Mil
15. Tung Tung
16. Traditional Tribute - Manjeet Pappu
17. Vanjarey
18. Chubara
19. Koke(Smedrock Bhangra Mix)
20.Punabi Hurrr-Nirmal Sidhu
21. Chak Dhen Geh

If u want i could post some songs

Hsingh21

and it wasn't ur internet it took me 6 hours to download and my internet is pretty fast :p

Dj ASG

thanks for appreciating the mix and the song selection guys. the reason why our song selection seems a little odd is because i tend to listen to the whole song and pull out different verses of the songs instead of just using the beggining. i listen to every song that comes out and whatever songs clicks i use it. and i really hope someone uses 'Happy Jassowal - Maa' and 'APS - Vang Vargi' im curious to what teams can do with it.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Dj ASG said:
thanks for appreciating the mix and the song selection guys. the reason why our song selection seems a little odd is because i tend to listen to the whole song and pull out different verses of the songs instead of just using the beggining. and i really hope someone uses 'Happy Jassowal - Maa' and 'APS - Vang Vargi' im curious to what teams can do with it.

i'm honestly in love with what you did with vang vargi. it's[SIZE=78%] such a sick song.[/SIZE]

Dj ASG

voxanimus said:
Dj ASG said:
thanks for appreciating the mix and the song selection guys. the reason why our song selection seems a little odd is because i tend to listen to the whole song and pull out different verses of the songs instead of just using the beggining. and i really hope someone uses 'Happy Jassowal - Maa' and 'APS - Vang Vargi' im curious to what teams can do with it.

i'm honestly in love with what you did with vang vargi. it's[SIZE=78%] such a sick song.[/SIZE]
respectt. if a team uses the same choreo to the same song woww lol. i would lovee to see that

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Dj ASG said:
voxanimus said:
Dj ASG said:

respectt. if a team uses the same choreo to the same song woww lol. i would lovee to see that
wait you wouldn't be disappointed to see outright copying?

btw check your inbox please :D