Teams of 10?

Chakdeh

Just thought i'd start a thread regarding bhangra teams of 10 that compete in regional comps.

Although teams of 10 are not that common, anyone know of some amazing routines where a team of 10 has performed??

smehta313

Doesn't compare to the routines listed above, but Furteelay Shokeen from Big Apple 2010 was a 10 man set which was pretty respectable and all our dancers except one were all under 17

Sandeep Sahota

We danced with 10 for a really long time and it has it's advantages and disadvantages to it. It limits formations but provides an opportunity to be cleaner and show case each of your dancers more than the common 12 man sets of today. If you have 10 solid dancers you should just stick with that lots of teams force them selves to go with 12 n the weaker links do stand out at times . Many teams have done well in the past with 10 and can continue to do so.

Sue Sylvester

kinnell
Chakdeh said:
Just thought i'd start a thread regarding bhangra teams of 10 that compete in regional comps.

Although teams of 10 are not that common, anyone know of some amazing routines where a team of 10 has performed??

You need formations or something? :p

Chakdeh

Sue Sylvester said:
Chakdeh said:

You need formations or something? :p

Something like that :p

Gsimz

Ne Asi Gabroo Desh Punjab De ;)
smehta313 said:
Doesn't compare to the routines listed above, but Furteelay Shokeen from Big Apple 2010 was a 10 man set which was pretty respectable and all our dancers except one were all under 17