• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Teri Meri SLAMBASSADOR REMIX - How I Made It

DJ Jassi

great video mann, lovin the piano and the drumbeat in it brings a different feel to the song, good job

VaRun59

love this song
mix is sick too...cant wait for the album and the download link

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
This is TOO sick Slambassador! I honestly had been hoping that you (and/or other DJs) would do something like this.. which briefly walks you through the key aspects of creating your finished mixes.

You have so much raw talent man. I not only love the way you created that upbeat background tune (on your PC using Sony Acid or whatever you use), but that piano tune you made REALLY brought together the drum beat and the Hindi track. It made it sound less "harsh" to the ears. How come when you sampled the piano part alone at around 4:57, it sounded way more high pitched than when you played it on your keyboard?

Btw, nice studio speakers you got there. Are they KRK Rokit 8's? Thanks for posting your videos on BTF. I hope you continue to make more videos that show how you go about making your awesome mixes.

~ Basim :)

Slambassador

Basim said:
This is TOO sick Slambassador! I honestly had been hoping that you (and/or other DJs) would do something like this.. which briefly walks you through the key aspects of creating your finished mixes.

You have so much raw talent man. I not only love the way you created that upbeat background tune (on your PC using Sony Acid or whatever you use), but that piano tune you made REALLY brought together the drum beat and the Hindi track. It made it sound less "harsh" to the ears. How come when you sampled the piano part alone at around 4:57, it sounded way more high pitched than when you played it on your keyboard?

Btw, nice studio speakers you got there. Are they KRK Rokit 8's? Thanks for posting your videos on BTF. I hope you continue to make more videos that show how you go about making your awesome mixes.

~ Basim :)
Thanks for your feedback I'm glad you liked the video, and yes when I played it on the piano I used a lower octave on the keys for a mellow sound instead of a "harsh" sound, same keys as the song, just lower octave. Also yeah my studio monitors are KRK Rokit 8's