thank you g tv

your on a F****** role bro

its 3: 44 am im afraid to sleep cause i keep thinking your bout to put more videos of bruin up ... :D

iloveyou and your camera and your swagdiddly amazingness

i hope you never go away

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Totally agree, thank you for this Harjot. I don't think people can thank you enough, ever!!!!!!!!

Gabroo Tv

Haha! Bro, get some rest!! More videos are coming up but we're a couple hours out (at the very least) as they're VERY large files and each one takes over an hour to upload... I'm also exhausted, took a quick 1 hour nap before starting the trip back to Norcal, got home around 1130 this morning and been grindin' ever since.. I'm literally falling asleep and have work tomorrow :(

Thanks for all the love and support you guys show me... I would like to give due diligence and credit to Ms. Jasmine Singh from LBC and my younger brother Sukh Hundal for helping me out this weekend. I would also like to thank Aneeta Singh and the rest of the Bruin Bhangra committee for allowing me the honor to capture and preserve the memories of this event.

As long as you guys continue to share your passion and love for Bhangra and Punjabi Culture in a positive medium, I will stand here and continue to do the work that I do. Please always remember that the eyes of our younger generation are glued to us and we must all paint an appropriate picture (both on and off stage) so they can continue the work we do and keep the momentum going in the future.

I'm going to sleep... Videos will upload/process overnight and I'll post em as soon as I wake up..

Harjot

harjap_singh

Gabroo Tv said:
Haha! Bro, get some rest!! More videos are coming up but we're a couple hours out (at the very least) as they're VERY large files and each one takes over an hour to upload... I'm also exhausted, took a quick 1 hour nap before starting the trip back to Norcal, got home around 1130 this morning and been grindin' ever since.. I'm literally falling asleep and have work tomorrow :(

Thanks for all the love and support you guys show me... I would like to give due diligence and credit to Ms. Jasmine Singh from LBC and my younger brother Sukh Hundal for helping me out this weekend. I would also like to thank Aneeta Singh and the rest of the Bruin Bhangra committee for allowing me the honor to capture and preserve the memories of this event.

As long as you guys continue to share your passion and love for Bhangra and Punjabi Culture in a positive medium, I will stand here and continue to do the work that I do. Please always remember that the eyes of our younger generation are glued to us and we must all paint an appropriate picture (both on and off stage) so they can continue the work we do and keep the momentum going in the future.

I'm going to sleep... Videos will upload/process overnight and I'll post em as soon as I wake up..

Harjot
+1 for your "swagdiddly amazingness" :)

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Your work is much appreciated and very important to the bhangra community :)

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
i don't really know how to say it, and i don't want to put too many <3's, but seriously.
way too much love for GTV and you, harjot. you and everyone who helps you to do what you do should be honored at every bhangra competition.
it's not just for the fans at home that want to watch to keep updated with the bhangra scene. i think that your videos play an extremely important role in spreading bhangra and punjabi culture internationally, and that's something i think is supremely admirable.
anyone interested enough can learn bhangra just from watching the videos on your channel, and that's something truly amazing.