The Barua Effect

Waleed

Arjun Barua, where to begin. This man is too humble to list his accomplishments so let me do it for him:
- Humble, down to earth, quiet, nice, person who probably recycles & will purchase a Prius at some point in life
- Amazing dancer, who went from being an alternate on VCU to one of the best dancers I have ever seen
- Has danced for VCU, MAD, PPA, Guardians.... I'm sure there are more
- Has trained and helped numerous dancers in the DMV area (including me)
- Sports one of the best bhangra muchan + daari combo in the North American bhangra circuit
- Is good at cricket
- Judged BDM, should be judging more comps!

Arjun Barua, you make our dil flutter like a titli. Indeed, you are the man. On a serious note, we need more people like him in the circuit, not ones with egos and self-glorifying agendas. Barua for Prez.

bagmi

challenge accepted!
not to take the spotlight off barua or anything...

but are we counting from january? cuz i've been to 7 this year already and i wouldn't even call myself a bhangraholic. there's gotta be someone with more than 7. maybe govind? he's everywhere...

Kush

Waleed said:
Arjun Barua, where to begin. This man is too humble to list his accomplishments so let me do it for him:
- Humble, down to earth, quiet, nice, person who probably recycles & will purchase a Prius at some point in life
- Amazing dancer, who went from being an alternate on VCU to one of the best dancers I have ever seen
- Sports one of the best bhangra muchan + daari combo in the North American bhangra circuit
- Is good at cricket

Arjun Barua, you make our dil flutter like a titli. Indeed, you are the man. On a serious note, we need more people like him in the circuit, not ones with egos and self-glorifying agendas. Barua for Prez.
Like a nail on its head... i'd just like to add he's also one of the most eccentric people i've ever met in my life. Which is a tremendous positive... normal people bore me.

Navkarn

Kush said:
Waleed said:
- Is good at cricket

Like a nail on its head... i'd just like to add he's also one of the most eccentric people i've ever met in my life. Which is a tremendous positive... normal people bore me.
barua is such a bundle of joy. from speaking fluent french to dressing up like a sexy woman in a vaardi, everything barua does is just that much better than your average joe.

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
Navkarn said:
Kush said:
Waleed said:
- Is good at cricket

barua is such a bundle of joy. from speaking fluent french to dressing up like a sexy woman in a vaardi, everything barua does is just that much better than your average joe.
lets not forget, all of this praising yet....barua you know i dominate you in pong any day of the week. jasmeet can attest to this seeing that i will dominate both of them at the same time.

i am better than the almighty barua at one thing - that makes me rest easy at night.

Arjun Barua

[SIZE=small]Haha love you guys <3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Civilian Note: Please stop!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Moderator Note: For the love of bhangra, please stop hijacking this thread.[/SIZE]

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
BRRUAH! said:

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Moderator Note: For the love of bhangra, please stop hijacking this thread.[/SIZE]
Arjun Barua does not flush the toilet, he scares the shit out of it.

Arjun Barua can win a game of Connect Four in only 3 moves.

Arjun Barua knows the last digit of pi.

Arjun Barua is so persuasive he convinced a mirror he wasn't there.

basically...... Arjun Barua > Chuck Norris.

Saleem

Staff member
Barua, you are one quality mofo (and i mean that in the most endearing way).

Gurbir23

2nyce said:
BRRUAH! said:

[/SIZE]

Arjun Barua does not flush the toilet, he scares the shit out of it.

Arjun Barua can win a game of Connect Four in only 3 moves.

Arjun Barua knows the last digit of pi.

Arjun Barua is so persuasive he convinced a mirror he wasn't there.

basically...... Arjun Barua > Chuck Norris.
arjun barua can tie chadre and paggan...............................using only his beard