• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

The Barua Effect

Waleed

Arjun Barua, where to begin. This man is too humble to list his accomplishments so let me do it for him:
- Humble, down to earth, quiet, nice, person who probably recycles & will purchase a Prius at some point in life
- Amazing dancer, who went from being an alternate on VCU to one of the best dancers I have ever seen
- Has danced for VCU, MAD, PPA, Guardians.... I'm sure there are more
- Has trained and helped numerous dancers in the DMV area (including me)
- Sports one of the best bhangra muchan + daari combo in the North American bhangra circuit
- Is good at cricket
- Judged BDM, should be judging more comps!

Arjun Barua, you make our dil flutter like a titli. Indeed, you are the man. On a serious note, we need more people like him in the circuit, not ones with egos and self-glorifying agendas. Barua for Prez.

bagmi

challenge accepted!
not to take the spotlight off barua or anything...

but are we counting from january? cuz i've been to 7 this year already and i wouldn't even call myself a bhangraholic. there's gotta be someone with more than 7. maybe govind? he's everywhere...

Kush

Waleed said:
Arjun Barua, where to begin. This man is too humble to list his accomplishments so let me do it for him:
- Humble, down to earth, quiet, nice, person who probably recycles & will purchase a Prius at some point in life
- Amazing dancer, who went from being an alternate on VCU to one of the best dancers I have ever seen
- Sports one of the best bhangra muchan + daari combo in the North American bhangra circuit
- Is good at cricket

Arjun Barua, you make our dil flutter like a titli. Indeed, you are the man. On a serious note, we need more people like him in the circuit, not ones with egos and self-glorifying agendas. Barua for Prez.
Like a nail on its head... i'd just like to add he's also one of the most eccentric people i've ever met in my life. Which is a tremendous positive... normal people bore me.

Navkarn

Kush said:
Waleed said:
- Is good at cricket

Like a nail on its head... i'd just like to add he's also one of the most eccentric people i've ever met in my life. Which is a tremendous positive... normal people bore me.
barua is such a bundle of joy. from speaking fluent french to dressing up like a sexy woman in a vaardi, everything barua does is just that much better than your average joe.

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
Navkarn said:
Kush said:
Waleed said:
- Is good at cricket

barua is such a bundle of joy. from speaking fluent french to dressing up like a sexy woman in a vaardi, everything barua does is just that much better than your average joe.
lets not forget, all of this praising yet....barua you know i dominate you in pong any day of the week. jasmeet can attest to this seeing that i will dominate both of them at the same time.

i am better than the almighty barua at one thing - that makes me rest easy at night.

Arjun Barua

[SIZE=small]Haha love you guys <3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Civilian Note: Please stop!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Moderator Note: For the love of bhangra, please stop hijacking this thread.[/SIZE]

dj2nyce

Facebook.com/TheOfficial2NyCe
BRRUAH! said:

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Moderator Note: For the love of bhangra, please stop hijacking this thread.[/SIZE]
Arjun Barua does not flush the toilet, he scares the shit out of it.

Arjun Barua can win a game of Connect Four in only 3 moves.

Arjun Barua knows the last digit of pi.

Arjun Barua is so persuasive he convinced a mirror he wasn't there.

basically...... Arjun Barua > Chuck Norris.

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Barua, you are one quality mofo (and i mean that in the most endearing way).

Gurbir23

2nyce said:
BRRUAH! said:

[/SIZE]

Arjun Barua does not flush the toilet, he scares the shit out of it.

Arjun Barua can win a game of Connect Four in only 3 moves.

Arjun Barua knows the last digit of pi.

Arjun Barua is so persuasive he convinced a mirror he wasn't there.

basically...... Arjun Barua > Chuck Norris.
arjun barua can tie chadre and paggan...............................using only his beard