The Good Cha Podcast - Sharing my pet project

GidhaRani

BTF Fam:

I haven't posted in a long time but keep up with the forum quite a bit. I thought this was a great place to share my pet project - The Good Cha Podcast!

A little about me: I'm an entertainment attorney, an amateur singer, a music lover, bhangra and gidha dancer/teacher/choreographer, and I make some really good Punjabi cha. Many of the best conversations I've had have been over a good cup of cha. The purpose of creating this podcast is to proved a platform for misfits like myself (and maybe you, too) whose interests don't always fit in one neat box, and who look at the world in their unique way. My friends and I enjoy conversations that range from music, movies, and food, to analyzing our favorite lyrics, linguistics, the history of race relations, science, and far beyond. My hope is that the podcast will be funny, maybe a bit nerdy, likely fobby, but always leaving the listener with something to think about. It isn't meant to be in a traditional interview format. Rather, it's a conversation. Often it will be me and a guest talking about different things, and when it is someone I am meeting for the first time, it will be us getting to know each other. When it's just me, well, then, it will be me having a conversation with you.

The debut episode is on the shorter end, and I will have the second episode up later today. Right now, the podcast is on Soundcloud. I should have it available on itunes soon.

I hope you'll take a listen, and if you like it, I hope you'll also share it with your friends.

[/size][SIZE=small]https://soundcloud.com/good-cha-podcast/[/SIZE]

Twitter: @goodchapodcast
Email: goodchapodcast@gmail.com

Thanks so much!
-GidhaRani/Navdeep/Deepa

AlienChimp

Just something real quick - The volume is very low, I can barely hear you with my laptop turned all the way up. I suggest either you adjust the levels before and as you're recording, or fix them in post production. Fixing them before would be ideal though, it will give you a lot less work to do. If you need any help PM me.

GidhaRani

Thanks so much for the feedback. Tried to adjust it for this second episode. If I need help fixing it in the future, will def hit you up.