The Guardians of Bhangra - Bhangra Bash 2009 MIX

Kush

Figured I could part with it now... plus it might help alleviate the anxiety as we wait for the bruin mixes.

Let me know how you guys like it

http://www.zshare.net/audio/576736276d446b5c/

IshB

Hoya jaanam Singh'aan da talwar ton!
prettyyy hot and unique mix!!! love it!! ;D ;D ;D

karan923

Bout time you posted it!!! You sent me this like weeks ago. :D Its awesome dude, nice work. ;)

This mix reminds of older Sher stuff. A lot of dhol going on, plus all the bruahs, chak deys, and other classic sher effects. Bit of cleaning up needs to be done though.

Cherag

tdotpunjabi said:
the mix is okay
I agree...Already had it, but now that there is a post, I thought it was an okay set of mixing, because there were points where the beats of the songs weren't consistent.... there should, at least I think, a consistent beat n the songs shouldn't be tweaked like intensely because then it isn't the same song (atleast I think).....

Kush

Onkar cheema - mukhru na jatt

Thanks for the compliments n criticism... Wat parts cherag? Not sure what u mean cause only one song was really changed.

Keep it coming people

Gsimz

Ne Asi Gabroo Desh Punjab De ;)
tdotpunjabi said:
there should, at least I think, a consistent beat n the songs shouldn't be tweaked like intensely because then it isn't the same song (atleast I think).....
I agree with Cherag.

But other than that, I'm lovin your style man...sickk mix!

PartyJatt

Kush said:

Thanks for the compliments n criticism... Wat parts cherag? Not sure what u mean cause only one song was really changed.

Keep it coming people
Hey thanks ALOT bro!
I personally love the mix and how it ended, all fit in your performance!
At some parts, it just didn't go together, other than that it was a great mix.
I listened to the mix like about 20 times now

Cherag

PartyJatt said:
Kush said:

Keep it coming people
Hey thanks ALOT bro!
I personally love the mix and how it ended, all fit in your performance!
At some parts, it just didn't go together, other than that it was a great mix.
I listened to the mix like about 20 times now
I think this is what I am really saying Kush, not that the mix is bad bro, but some songs just don't go together...if that helps bro

chijatt

Can you point out what parts didnt sit well with you? I've been listening to it and I can hear somethings that could be cleaned up like the transition from let it rock to kurri kabootar wargi (though I love the 50 cent sample in that song) and the transition from about 5:12 to 5:17 sounds a bit strange too because there is a drop in the sound as baggeh baggeh starts. On the whole, I thought it was a pretty good mix - good mix of songs (liked the sara pind mitra da sample a lot) but it could be improved with cleaning up the transitions and maybe toning down the amount of "stuff" thats going on at points in the mix (i.e. a lot of sfx).

Kush

AK said:
Can you point out what parts didnt sit well with you? I've been listening to it and I can hear somethings that could be cleaned up like the transition from let it rock to kurri kabootar wargi (though I love the 50 cent sample in that song) and the transition from about 5:12 to 5:17 sounds a bit strange too because there is a drop in the sound as baggeh baggeh starts. On the whole, I thought it was a pretty good mix - good mix of songs (liked the sara pind mitra da sample a lot) but it could be improved with cleaning up the transitions and maybe toning down the amount of "stuff" thats going on at points in the mix (i.e. a lot of sfx).
see this is know. ive already made a new mix and i reused a small portion. In it, I cleaned up alot of effects. I know 1-2 transitions were a little bit rougher than you may like... i still dont see what songs didnt go together tho...

all good tho, appreciate the criticism cause the goal is to become your favorite mixer's favorite mixer ;)

imakhilyou37

You're my favorite mixer Kush ;)

i like how the mix flowed alot, and its eq'd really well.
I can't find the parts that didnt go together either tho