The return of Bhangra Blizzard

Desi Dhamaka

Desi Dhamaka, Bhangra Allstars, Fusion Faceoff...
Hey Guys, we are currently working on bringing Bhangra Blizzard back to Buffalo. We are thinking of having the comp in Jan, Feb, or March..Is this doable?? I know Bhangra Fever is sometime in Feb, Desi Dhamaka will be in April, what other shows will be in the spring so we wont conflict??

This is not set in stone. But we are hopefully going to make this a done deal.

Jason

Just off the top of my head...

Jan - DDA, Masti
Feb - VIBC
March - Bash, Fusion, SoCal

Desi Dhamaka

I would love to July...But most teams are not available...If there are teams I would def do one in July..Anyone up for that,.

ahmad

YESS! i've been waiting for this to come backk!!!!!

i say january....if we do it earlier in jan i dont think there are any conflicts...

i dont like july because no college teams :( :( and we need a good competition in new york in january

and its called bhangra BLIZZARD for a reason...upstate new york = snow = january time period haha :D :D :D

ambarishraja

ahmad said:

i say january....if we do it earlier in jan i dont think there are any conflicts...

i dont like july because no college teams :( :( and we need a good competition in new york in january

and its called bhangra BLIZZARD for a reason...upstate new york = snow = january time period haha :D :D :D
+1

Bhangra in the snow would be sickkkk. Keep it in the winter Anil.

psoni1

ahmad said:
+34857493

great idea, anil!! i grew up in buffalo so im superrr excited!! lol ;D

just keep in mind that a lot of schools are on break until mid to late january

Desi Dhamaka

prob looking at feb. not sure which date yet..def a date that has no conflicts..

Shahrukh

feb sounds good
we will be there
(which we am i referring to??!?!?!?!)

muahahahahahahhaJJ

amitin28

At VIBC they told all the competing teams that they were planning on pushing the comp. back to March or April . . . accordingly I think Feb should be open -- a couple weeks after Burgh should work well for you guys

Desi Dhamaka

ok great...so we are looking at the date Feb 27...Will we conflict with any other show...???? Bhangra fever????

Varun00

Desi Dhamaka said:
ok great...so we are looking at the date Feb 27...Will we conflict with any other show...???? Bhangra fever????
Bhangra Fever 2 will be held on February 13, 2010, so you should be good.

psoni1

Desi Dhamaka said:
you're good for the 27th, anil....bf is on feb 13th