• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

To be honest...

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
I've had the "summy summy, shava shava" boli in my head for the past hour hahaha, it was pretty good

Ramang86

who sang that boli? whoever did i give them props. summy is a moron.

now lets never speak of that moron ever again.

Vick

Probably the post of the decade on any forum...

As a moderator, I had to remove this link because it was a personal attack on a member. I hope you understand. Thank you

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
I remember when I first heard that. +brownie points for any team that uses that in its routine.

Vick

What would happen if Summy joined BTF? I'm pretty surprised that he's still preaching to the POL crowd and hasn't made his way over here yet...

Mukandpuria

I don't think Summy would actually get banned if he posted under the right section and didn't swear....because i mean everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

Don

i'm glad hes not on here....reading his posts are so annoying lol. the rumor going around on POL was that the guy who sang the boli is people's bhangra singer

**You are entitled to say what you feel. But you must respect everyone regardless of what they may say, on this forumboard. This message is for everyone, not just you.

Summy

Insulting when I wasnt on here, thats classy.

First off, I understand the appeal of that boli, but he cant speak punjabi which made it horrible. The punjabi was literally terrible, laughable actually, it sounded like that old white guy from the movie Lagaan speaking hindi. hahaha. Tu ek vari marla chutti pol tay... what??? hahaha. That was the funny part, his attempt at punjabi.

Secondly, its funny that people call me a "preacher". Not that I agree with his politics, but Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale had similar hestitations about western youth and even did not believ to call them sikh or punjabi.

Your local elder will tell you how culture is being sacrificed. Ask those born in punjab and who come here and the struggle they face no being able to fit in with their supposed "own people"

Its not about preaching, its about recognition, and the fact that some of you cant differenciate between critism and demeaning, is not the fault of those who understand the problem.

To the guy who said, his post are annoying....

Just stop reading them, seems like if I didnt like doing something, I would just stop.
You dont make sense to me.

Navkarn

awww look who decided to show up, buzz killington himself. i find it pretty funny that you still go on about that one line over and over and my inability to speak punjabi. first off if your going to quote me, quote me right. second off, you don't know the first thing about me yet you claim with such confidence i lack the ability to speak punjabi. you don't know me and if you did you would know that im notorious for making up random songs on the spot, whether in punjabi or english, i flow whatever comes to my head ... not taking into consideration if i makes sense all the time or not ... i clicked record, sang your "summy boli" and could care less if parts made sense or not, but it seems everyone got the big picture but you. take these for example ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdV2UZV7AoA or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb9JMvi-P3Q ... both videos done on the spot for sheer fun, something which apparently never crosses your narrow mind. you don't think i notice the countless errors in them? ... especially in the parody video? it's cause i can care less and do it for funs sake ... so for the record mr. almighty know it all, i don't attempt punjabi, i know it and speak it and so do the people around me who actually know me ... don't come on here and pretend like you know me and make absurd assumptions ... yeah you can argue why i made a "boli" about someone i don't know either ... but the difference is people realize it's an obvious attempt at humor. relax summybear. relax.

Navkarn Hundal (i'll save you the 10 hr research that you did last time on POLdiAwaz ... well done Sherlock, you impressed no one but yourself)

k i think ill go warm up some popcorn, should be ready in time for your 5 page essay on a whole different tangent you call a response ;)

Jeeti

Ladies and Gentlemen....Lets get ready to RUMBLE....

BTF wants a good, clean fight. Your videos are hilarious bro, big fan..continue your fight against the preacher man.

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
oh boy i'm going to have to recruit another 3 moderators hahah. keep it clean, gents.