Top Dancers

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Sumit Hira - Bhangra Knights 8)
Damanjit Bhaji - Bay Area Bhangra Club ;)
Randeep Bai - Heerey Punjab Deh :D
Sukh Sidhu - Virsey Deh Waris ;D

p.s. maybe 'yankee' :eek: someday ::)

singh911

bhangramaster said:
Ranjit, I dont want to sound out of line, but how can you say that to one of the front jori's of a team that just won elite 8? Makes no sense.
+1

DJ Jassi

singh911 said:
bhangramaster said:
Ranjit, I dont want to sound out of line, but how can you say that to one of the front jori's of a team that just won elite 8? Makes no sense.
+1

+2

Malton is a sick dancer

Also Raman from SGPD is probably the best dancers I've seen...His chaal is too fuckin sick

Manjot

smalhi said:
fyi the taller red jodi on pcbca is lally -no one seems to know his name o_0
we're changing his name to Parmbir "Slightly Taller" Lally

Kush

SunnyS said:
people naming dancers on their own team are dumbasses...so much for self-pump. gas prices are so high and you guys are still gassing yourselves...shame
we can't find dancers on our own team good? I don't understand your logic. Arjun Barua is one of the best dancers on the circuit today, the fact that he's on guardians is just a blessing to our team.

Because i get to be a witness to his skill on a regular basis means I can't think he's sick? Take him off guardians and he'd still make my list. Just like he made others.

There's a difference between saying "our dancers are the best in the world and no one can touch us"... GASSING yourself up, as you put it, and giving credit to someone who shines, regardless of their team.

Not saying you can't have your opinion. I'm saying I am not a dumb ass.

Kush

hsdeol said:
2 more to add to the list

jaggi from aeg
rajbir from sgpd

i guarantee that in a few years this entire list will be the dudes from Furteelay Shokeen.
thankfully someone else named Rajbir. In my opinion, dudes the best dancer on the team, yet goes completely unnamed. Definition of underrated.

A Singh23

As HarmanToor said, I think alot of dancers have their moments so I relate the performance to the dancer:

Rahul - SGPD Ex: Dhamaal elite 8 2011 too sick, Jhummar at Masti 09 ridiculous
Red Jori - PCBCA Ex: Idols 2010
One guy (Blue Jori) - AEG Ex: Elite 2010 his style is too sick
Raman (blue) - SGPD Ex: Big Apple and Elite 2011 his jhummar is ridiculous

ranjit singh

SunnyS said:
people naming dancers on their own team are dumbasses...so much for self-pump. gas prices are so high and you guys are still gassing yourselves...shame
SunnyS said:
Lol they're definetly better than me, sadly none of your team members were even mentioned other than by you. Win a comp then talk to me, actually place at a comp this year and I ll never comment on btf again.
SunnyS said:
I ll stop, I feel like kobe bryant amongst a bunch of shawn bradleys
except kobe bryant is a multi-millionaire, and you're just sitting on your computer talking sh*t. congrats on being a good bhangra dancer...now you can dance your way to a job as a taxi-cab driver.