Toronto vs Vancouver

Luv-e

whos got the edge on this onee..
both places got a load of talent and some heavy hitters!

HarmanSingh

I don't think Cali can compete with Van/Toronto anymore. They had their shine when KJ, Sher, LBC (my favorite of the Cali teams) and Soormay were dominating...but not so much anymore. That Cali style is no longer liked by the majority of people. Of course, Gabroo Shokeen and Heeray are the exceptions now.

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Manna said:
Vancouver=Live
Toronto=Music
I fully agree

* Live Vanc got SIAC, NS, Waris, PCAC...
* Music T-dot got too many to name and even wanna-be tdot teams like asd lol

Remy

Mariam said:
Manna said:
Vancouver=Live
Toronto=Music
I fully agree

* Live Vanc got SIAC, NS, Waris, PCAC...
* Music T-dot got too many to name and even wanna-be tdot teams like asd lol

not necessarily just those teams from here that are good as there are a lot of crazy teams here in general, but yeah damn there are quite a few teams here now that I have lost count. Each day a new team starts up in surrey and each day a new team dies in surrey, lol.

Kaur

i agree

Vancouver is all about live--- SIAC, waris, kohinoor, shokeen etc. Music wise we have many teams but nothing exceptional other then ubc and jawani girls

Toronto is all about music-- NJ, SGPD, Jawani warroris, etc etc

jasraj93

in my opinion its pretty even...one way to find outtt..... host a bhangra competition :D?

Manna

mhmhmhm lets c.....

worst comes to worst on live

Rooh beats siac
Nachdi beats ns
who gone tek waris, n kohinoor and pcac in toronto

All other live teams in toronto arent really settled as live teams or have not competed enough or dont exist now

but toronto is ill hahaa

LOL obviously Toronto. Surprised this question was even brought up. We got all the big team, some vancouver teams are good but toronto beats em by a mile, the real legends are born here.

Waris PCAC and PANJ they all acceptional teams but what are they compared to Nachdi Jawani, SGPD, NSPD ? Every time any of these teams go to BC they take the title, name one team that can beat nachdi from vancouver and i'll take my arguement back.

Danny

Nachde Sher Punjab De said:
Waris PCAC and PANJ they all acceptional teams but what are they compared to Nachdi Jawani, SGPD, NSPD ? Every time any of these teams go to BC they take the title, name one team that can beat nachdi from vancouver and i'll take my arguement back.
Duniya @ VIBC '08 ;)

Out of mere curiosity.....what exactly is NSPD?