Transformers!

Lally

yeah it's the second part.
i heard it's siick, i'mma go watch it soon tom!

NavDheri

been waiting for this since the first one ended...lol....hopefully they show more details of the machines the first one had great action but left me wanting to see more details. but it will be a kick ass movie none the less.

NavDheri

just got back from watching it! daymmmmmmmmm it was so good...o and Megan fox....YUM! lol i would def recommend for EVERYONE to go see this movie.

Don

watched it last night....wasn't that good. way too much action and not much plot

Somi

Hookah is NOT harmful!
Jaideep said:
watched it last night....wasn't that good. way too much action and not much plot
what did you expect? romance? Transformers has always been action, even the cartoons

buut I watched last night, O my damn. it was a great movie!
the audi r8 and corvette we sooo sweeet

Don

Somia said:
Jaideep said:
what did you expect? romance? Transformers has always been action, even the cartoons

buut I watched last night, O my damn. it was a great movie!
the audi r8 and corvette we sooo sweeet
every other scene was them fighting lol it got boring

Nirpaal

Saw the first screening last night, and honestly i was a bit disappointed. I'm a huge transformers fan and I absolutly loved the first movie but they did not fix the flaws from the first one. I personally liked the comic relief in both films, but I think in the 2nd movie it was way too staggered, I mean its revenge of the fallen and there's a funny scene almost every 5 minutes, the comedy was integrated into the movie wayy better in the first film with Anthony Anderson and such so but in the second one i found myself at points saying "what's the point of this:S", another thing was there was soo many useless characters that could have been taken out of the movie, another thing is at times it felt that some of the characters were just thrown into the movie for the sole purpose of explaining something and after that they became useless, you could almost see the direction thinking "now how am i gunna explain this". I don't know this is my personal opinion i don't want t give away any scenes for people who have not watched it, but i would recommend everyone see the movie, but in my personal opinion the movie as a whole was entertaining, but as far as transfomers wise it was not satisfying at all. To be honest I was expecting this to be the classic 2nd movie in a trilogy where "the bad guys win", and than in the 3rd movie its sort of the "no, its okay the good guys still kick ass" kinda thing. That's just my personal opinion, oh yeah and megan fox is just...wow..

ban3rg

the CGI and action sequences were mostly jaw-droppingly amazing. and megan fox is jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

lot's of eye candy but little substance. a lot of times i was bored and wondering "why is this necessary? how much longer is this guy gonna talk?" but other parts were ridiculously fantastic

def. a big screen movie though.