• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Tuning a traditional dhol

dudhmakhna

Member
Messages
85
Hey, can anyone help me tune a traditional dhol (no nuts or bolts)? My ustad's in india for 2 more months, and I need to replace the tilli side lol. I originally had a thin goat skin, but now I'm replacing it with a plastic skin.
 

monisingh

New Member
Messages
279
damn roped on both sides thats gotta suck man your gonna have to take both heads off and then put the new head on and rerope it and its gonna be hard because your roping 2 heads at one time I hope you have big muscles....Becharaa :-\
 
Top