• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

TV Shows

Navkarn

choose one of the following and you are set for life sir:

game of thrones

dexter

parks and recreation

spartacus

breaking bad

sons of anarchy

mad men

zagreus

Luther...watch this immediately. Its only 10 episodes right now, but man oh man....watch it!

sartajjudge

Navkarn said:
choose one of the following and you are set for life sir:

game of thrones

dexter

parks and recreation

spartacus

breaking bad

sons of anarchy

mad men

I recommend Breaking Bad as well.

House, Prison Break, and Lost are good ones too, especially P.B.

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
married with children, this show is still killer

sons of anarchy, breaking bad, mad men are also good shows too

Vancity604

Here are a bunch of tv shows I watch when I have the time to kick back:

Simpsons
How I Met Your Mother
Two & a Half Men (with sheen)
Family Guy
Breakout Kings
Big Bang Theory
Grey's Anatomy
Fresh Prince
My wife & Kids
Lockdown
Dog Whisper
Caught on Camera
1000 ways to die
Repo Games

... haha and anything else that's good

Waleed

Game of Thrones. Start tonight and catch up to the season 2 finale by tomorrow night! <-- Do it.

shockresist

thanks for the suggestions everyone! im gonna look into each of them. I think im gonna start with breaking bad, game of thrones first and go from there.

py335

current shows that I love that aren't over: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Modern Family, Suits

you are going to love breaking bad. i'm obsessed with that show and watch the old episodes over and over again. the way each character is connected to each other in some way, without the person even knowing it, and all the crazy shit that happens, asdjfhadsfkja it's just too good.

a couple shows that i love that have stopped running are The Sopranos and Entourage. Sopranos in my opinion is still one of the best shows ever made, but then again i'm reallyy into the whole mafia drama/Godfather kinda thing lol

Navkarn

py335 said:
current shows that I love that aren't over: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Modern Family, Suits

you are going to love breaking bad. i'm obsessed with that show and watch the old episodes over and over again. the way each character is connected to each other in some way, without the person even knowing it, and all the crazy shit that happens, asdjfhadsfkja it's just too good.

a couple shows that i love that have stopped running are The Sopranos and Entourage. Sopranos in my opinion is still one of the best shows ever made, but then again i'm reallyy into the whole mafia drama/Godfather kinda thing lol
here's my advice about breaking bad ... first season is not very good at all and i almost gave up. most people i know who watch it also tend to say the same. however, GIVE IT A CHANCE ... by the middle of season 2 you will be hooked and then season 3 + just blows your mind.

i totally agree with PY on how the connections work in that show, so nuts.

Jacquizz Rogers

suits is a great show. if you like suits- house of lies starring don cheadle is similar.
watch boardwalk empire, fantastic hbo show as well.
if you are into random ass dirty humor, blue mountain state is hilarious and is on netflix

py335

Navkarn said:
py335 said:

here's my advice about breaking bad ... first season is not very good at all and i almost gave up. most people i know who watch it also tend to say the same. however, GIVE IT A CHANCE ... by the middle of season 2 you will be hooked and then season 3 + just blows your mind.

i totally agree with PY on how the connections work in that show, so nuts.

completely agree. the first season does start of a tad slow but the intensity just quadruples towards the later episodes. amazing show. stick with it and you'll be glad that you did, especially after watching the finale of season 4