UEFA Champions League

Who's taking it?

  • Manchester United

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Schalke

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Real Madrid

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barcelona

    Votes: 17 60.7%

  • Total voters
    28

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
Messages
302
the heart is a lonely huntelaaar!

since my dog is out of the race (arsenal) ill support schalke since they are random and unda dawgs.
 

Gugu

New Member
Messages
257
Would love to face CR7 in the final, but a United-Barca final would be just as insane. Is it wrong that I'm almost more excited about the Real-Barca showdown than the United semis? lol

Predictions:

Semis:
United beats Schalke (4-1 agg)
Barca beats Real (4-3 agg)

Final:
As much as I wanna say United wins the whole damn thing, gonna be tough to beat the spaniards, so Barca beats United (2-1)
 

- Raja -

New Member
Messages
686
Gugu said:
Would love to face CR7 in the final, but a United-Barca final would be just as insane. Is it wrong that I'm almost more excited about the Real-Barca showdown than the United semis? lol

Predictions:

Semis:
United beats Schalke (4-1 agg)
Barca beats Real (4-3 agg)

Final:
As much as I wanna say United wins the whole damn thing, gonna be tough to beat the spaniards, so Barca beats United (2-1)
4-3 agg for barca !! brother you are mad nice to real madrid...last time they played they got spanked 5-0.. but this month they play 4 times. twice in the uefa once in the liga and i think in the copa as welll should be VERY intense!
 

bballkid2592

Member
Messages
281
- Raja - said:
Barcelona Vs Manchester Utd Final ... Barcelona wins 3-1
I agree..idk about the score though..i think Barca will shut them out. Barca's midfield and defense are way to strong for any of the teams who made it this far to even score on them. Clean shots will be rare. Man U is the strongest contender from the rest of the pool but their offense isn't as strong as it used to be. Rooney is getting old and he is still prone to getting injured as usual. He is the main attacker...everyone else is alright...Barca is WAY too stacked. If any of those players (from barca) on any other team..they would be known as the best player on his respective side of the pitch....sorry to break the dreams of those Man U fans..i love Real (ronaldo and kaka <33) and Man U ..but they have a very little chance. Lets hope I am wrong =D
 

Raman Dholi

New Member
Messages
29
bballkid2592 said:
- Raja - said:
Barcelona Vs Manchester Utd Final ... Barcelona wins 3-1
I agree..idk about the score though..i think Barca will shut them out. Barca's midfield and defense are way to strong for any of the teams who made it this far to even score on them. Clean shots will be rare. Man U is the strongest contender from the rest of the pool but their offense isn't as strong as it used to be. Rooney is getting old and he is still prone to getting injured as usual. He is the main attacker...everyone else is alright...Barca is WAY too stacked. If any of those players (from barca) on any other team..they would be known as the best player on his respective side of the pitch....sorry to break the dreams of those Man U fans..i love Real (ronaldo and kaka <33) and Man U ..but they have a very little chance. Lets hope I am wrong =D
lol completely disagree with Man Utd having a poor attack...Rooney is on fire at the moment, he's just getting back to his great form..he's playing amazing at the moment! Chicharito can't seem to stop scoring..he's always in the right place at the right time and Berbatov is the premiership's top scorer. Nani has been playing amazing this season and Valencia's return has been encouraging too. Giggs keeps proving he's class with all of his assists. If anything I think it's our defense that might have problems. A lot of injuries have meant they haven't been playing together and don't look their sharpest...but everyone's back from injury now so hopefully they'll get sharper.

BUT Barca are fucked and Messi is an android on crack...he's not human...it's going to be hard to beat them..

.....but this is foootball, anything can happen
comee on unitedddddd!
 

G.O.O.D.Music

New Member
Messages
212
Barcelona has one of the greatest squads of all time right now, playing at top form...thats why all us Man United fans are sad. :'(
MAN UNITED <3
 

bballkid2592

Member
Messages
281
Raman Dholi said:
bballkid2592 said:
- Raja - said:
Barcelona Vs Manchester Utd Final ... Barcelona wins 3-1
I agree..idk about the score though..i think Barca will shut them out. Barca's midfield and defense are way to strong for any of the teams who made it this far to even score on them. Clean shots will be rare. Man U is the strongest contender from the rest of the pool but their offense isn't as strong as it used to be. Rooney is getting old and he is still prone to getting injured as usual. He is the main attacker...everyone else is alright...Barca is WAY too stacked. If any of those players (from barca) on any other team..they would be known as the best player on his respective side of the pitch....sorry to break the dreams of those Man U fans..i love Real (ronaldo and kaka <33) and Man U ..but they have a very little chance. Lets hope I am wrong =D
lol completely disagree with Man Utd having a poor attack...Rooney is on fire at the moment, he's just getting back to his great form..he's playing amazing at the moment! Chicharito can't seem to stop scoring..he's always in the right place at the right time and Berbatov is the premiership's top scorer. Nani has been playing amazing this season and Valencia's return has been encouraging too. Giggs keeps proving he's class with all of his assists. If anything I think it's our defense that might have problems. A lot of injuries have meant they haven't been playing together and don't look their sharpest...but everyone's back from injury now so hopefully they'll get sharper.

BUT Barca are fucked and Messi is an android on crack...he's not human...it's going to be hard to beat them..

.....but this is foootball, anything can happen
comee on unitedddddd!
my friend...if they can't beat Man city..they have no chance against Barcelona..and btw thats why i believe their offense isn't great...they are inconsistent..and some games dont take advantage of great opportunities...I love Man u bro..its my team haha
 

Raman Dholi

New Member
Messages
29
bballkid2592 said:
Raman Dholi said:
bballkid2592 said:
- Raja - said:
Barcelona Vs Manchester Utd Final ... Barcelona wins 3-1
I agree..idk about the score though..i think Barca will shut them out. Barca's midfield and defense are way to strong for any of the teams who made it this far to even score on them. Clean shots will be rare. Man U is the strongest contender from the rest of the pool but their offense isn't as strong as it used to be. Rooney is getting old and he is still prone to getting injured as usual. He is the main attacker...everyone else is alright...Barca is WAY too stacked. If any of those players (from barca) on any other team..they would be known as the best player on his respective side of the pitch....sorry to break the dreams of those Man U fans..i love Real (ronaldo and kaka <33) and Man U ..but they have a very little chance. Lets hope I am wrong =D
lol completely disagree with Man Utd having a poor attack...Rooney is on fire at the moment, he's just getting back to his great form..he's playing amazing at the moment! Chicharito can't seem to stop scoring..he's always in the right place at the right time and Berbatov is the premiership's top scorer. Nani has been playing amazing this season and Valencia's return has been encouraging too. Giggs keeps proving he's class with all of his assists. If anything I think it's our defense that might have problems. A lot of injuries have meant they haven't been playing together and don't look their sharpest...but everyone's back from injury now so hopefully they'll get sharper.

BUT Barca are fucked and Messi is an android on crack...he's not human...it's going to be hard to beat them..

.....but this is foootball, anything can happen
comee on unitedddddd!
my friend...if they can't beat Man city..they have no chance against Barcelona..and btw thats why i believe their offense isn't great...they are inconsistent..and some games dont take advantage of great opportunities...I love Man u bro..its my team haha
it was a bad day..team didn't play well, it didn't click - it happens...
u can't estimate the result of a future game based on the fact they lost one game this past weekend...and that loss was due to an individual error (if u saw the goal man city won by it was an individual error)...
and inconsistency?! we just got knocked out of the f.a. cup semi finals...we are currently sitting at the top of the premiership...and are also in the champions league semi finals...where is the inconsistency exactly? losing one important game isn't being inconsistent..the attack failing to score in one game isn't being inconsistent..

that said, I'm totally agreeing with you about beating barcelona..it'll be hard...but definitely not impossible..they're playing amazing at the moment..out of this world...but on the night it's anyone's game...stranger things have happened..

first lets make it to the final...need to get past schalke firstt
 

Rajbir

New Member
Messages
322
- Raja - said:
Gugu said:
Would love to face CR7 in the final, but a United-Barca final would be just as insane. Is it wrong that I'm almost more excited about the Real-Barca showdown than the United semis? lol

Predictions:

Semis:
United beats Schalke (4-1 agg)
Barca beats Real (4-3 agg)

Final:
As much as I wanna say United wins the whole damn thing, gonna be tough to beat the spaniards, so Barca beats United (2-1)
4-3 agg for barca !! brother you are mad nice to real madrid...last time they played they got spanked 5-0.. but this month they play 4 times. twice in the uefa once in the liga and i think in the copa as welll should be VERY intense!
the liga gamer they played this sat was 1-1. So i would give them as much credit as he did. Madrid is nastyy stilll. BUT your right in that they wont get past barca :)


tenim un nom el sap tothom:
Barça, Barça, Baaarça! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

bballkid2592

Member
Messages
281
Raman Dholi said:
bballkid2592 said:
Raman Dholi said:
bballkid2592 said:
- Raja - said:
Barcelona Vs Manchester Utd Final ... Barcelona wins 3-1
I agree..idk about the score though..i think Barca will shut them out. Barca's midfield and defense are way to strong for any of the teams who made it this far to even score on them. Clean shots will be rare. Man U is the strongest contender from the rest of the pool but their offense isn't as strong as it used to be. Rooney is getting old and he is still prone to getting injured as usual. He is the main attacker...everyone else is alright...Barca is WAY too stacked. If any of those players (from barca) on any other team..they would be known as the best player on his respective side of the pitch....sorry to break the dreams of those Man U fans..i love Real (ronaldo and kaka <33) and Man U ..but they have a very little chance. Lets hope I am wrong =D
lol completely disagree with Man Utd having a poor attack...Rooney is on fire at the moment, he's just getting back to his great form..he's playing amazing at the moment! Chicharito can't seem to stop scoring..he's always in the right place at the right time and Berbatov is the premiership's top scorer. Nani has been playing amazing this season and Valencia's return has been encouraging too. Giggs keeps proving he's class with all of his assists. If anything I think it's our defense that might have problems. A lot of injuries have meant they haven't been playing together and don't look their sharpest...but everyone's back from injury now so hopefully they'll get sharper.

BUT Barca are fucked and Messi is an android on crack...he's not human...it's going to be hard to beat them..

.....but this is foootball, anything can happen
comee on unitedddddd!
my friend...if they can't beat Man city..they have no chance against Barcelona..and btw thats why i believe their offense isn't great...they are inconsistent..and some games dont take advantage of great opportunities...I love Man u bro..its my team haha
it was a bad day..team didn't play well, it didn't click - it happens...
u can't estimate the result of a future game based on the fact they lost one game this past weekend...and that loss was due to an individual error (if u saw the goal man city won by it was an individual error)...
and inconsistency?! we just got knocked out of the f.a. cup semi finals...we are currently sitting at the top of the premiership...and are also in the champions league semi finals...where is the inconsistency exactly? losing one important game isn't being inconsistent..the attack failing to score in one game isn't being inconsistent..

that said, I'm totally agreeing with you about beating barcelona..it'll be hard...but definitely not impossible..they're playing amazing at the moment..out of this world...but on the night it's anyone's game...stranger things have happened..

first lets make it to the final...need to get past schalke firstt
the argument about inconsistency isn't based on that one game...u gotta see the general trend how Man U plays....USUALLY..Man U is really shaky with wins and losses in the first half of the season..and second half they rip it...which is a good thing..but when it comes to these tournaments...its really hard to know which Man U team will come out...many has the talent and poteitional to be almost at Barcelonas level ....anyways i still dont think they have a chance against barcelona but lets see what happens...hopefully Man U beats Barcelona..because I hate messi (cause hes so damn good...only C. Ronaldo has a better shot)...and david villa looks like the biggest jack a** ...lol stupid reason to hate him but ill stick to it..

on a side note...ronaldo doesn't have the same exact shot but no goalkeeper in the league wants him taking free kicks on them..cause either he'll score..or their head/hands/balls will be hurting when they get whipped by his rocket of a shot. lol
 

Navkarn

New Member
Messages
658
Rajbir said:
- Raja - said:
Gugu said:
Would love to face CR7 in the final, but a United-Barca final would be just as insane. Is it wrong that I'm almost more excited about the Real-Barca showdown than the United semis? lol

Predictions:

Semis:
United beats Schalke (4-1 agg)
Barca beats Real (4-3 agg)

Final:
As much as I wanna say United wins the whole damn thing, gonna be tough to beat the spaniards, so Barca beats United (2-1)
4-3 agg for barca !! brother you are mad nice to real madrid...last time they played they got spanked 5-0.. but this month they play 4 times. twice in the uefa once in the liga and i think in the copa as welll should be VERY intense!
the liga gamer they played this sat was 1-1. So i would give them as much credit as he did. Madrid is nastyy stilll. BUT your right in that they wont get past barca :)


tenim un nom el sap tothom:
Barça, Barça, Baaarça! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rajbir, the commitee of bandwagoners has decided you are forever banned from ever cheering on Barca again after you failed to hide your bandwagoning self during this past world cup when your facebook status read "iker GARCIAS is a beast!" and disgraced all Spanish futbol with doing so. Even though iker CASILLAS plays for Real Madrid, the country of Spain hates you and advises you to stop cheering on their teams before you proceed to confuse Lionel Messi with Lionel Ritchie. Thank you.

p.s. you don't need to google & copy'n'paste fancy spanish phrases to kick it.
 

satvinder

New Member
Messages
13
Man utd will win. it will be a madrid vs man united final. Jose has got something up his sleeve hes done it before when it seemed impossible. Schalke are the dark horse but united are too strong for them.
 
Top