• Schalke

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

Gugu

Like I said, Man U has a chance to win the whole thing esp since the final's in Wembley so we'll have mad crowd support. Currently, I'd say that we're the 3rd best team in Europe after Barca and Real, so either way we're gonna need a little luck to get to the crown. But hey Chicharito is like the second coming of Ole Gunnar so who knows we might see a repeat of the treble season CL final, this time facing either of the spanish big dogs.

The whole Man City argument is pointless because we dominated them in the first half and had 2 golden opportunities both missed by Berba until Carrick's mistake which led to a complete mental breakdown from Scholes to SAF, so if anything it was just one bad game and nothing more, esp since we were without Rooney. Also, now we have full squad healthy for the CL and we're pretty f'in dangerous when fully fit. With the way our attack is right now with Rooney and Chicha, it'll be pretty tough to stop us up front. Let's just hope our slow ass midfield picks it up though.

Raman Dholi

I think it's safe to say Man Utd will be going to the final after yesterday's win. It would take something special from schalke to produce a result at old trafford and i can't see it happening.

EL CLASICO! letttttts goooo

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Anyone watching the match between the two Spanish powerhouse teams?

Messi is SO clutch.. he's beasting it for Barcelona. Ronaldo's shots have been way off and Real Madrid fans are silent now :p Oh boy.

If Barcelona advances (which is likely the case at this point), this will be a dam good finals matchup against the Red Devils aka Manchester United! 8)

Can't waittt,

Basim :)

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
Messi dominated Real Madrid's defense yesterday.. especially when he scored the 2nd goal. With Pepe & Sergio Ramos out for the 2nd leg, Real Madrid has no chance of advancing.

With United's dominance at home, I am expecting them to advance comfortably as well which sets up a Classic rematch Final between Manchester United/Barcelona from May 2009 on Saturday, May 28th at the Wembeley.