ULTIMATE BHANGRA COMP. (UBC) WEBSITE UP & REGISTRATION DATE EXTENDED

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
BTF gave UBC a challenge to prove themselves as legitimate... and from the looks of it, they accepted the challenge. :)

GSingh

There's no mention of a registration fee in the registration packet, does that mean there is none? ;D

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
GSingh said:
There's no mention of a registration fee in the registration packet, does that mean there is none? ;D
pay if u get in bra

itsG

still a number would be nice just so teams can make sure its something they're willing to afford.

Billoo0

looks good, best of luck!

Not to go off-topic but can someone educate me on how and through which program/applications do those type of promotional videos get produced? Thanks in advances.

A_Singh(ubc)

itsG said:
still a number would be nice just so teams can make sure its something they're willing to afford.

Sorry for the confusion registration fee is $150 once accepted, its in the registration packet

Registration Application
Page 6 on registration packet

#5. Each accepted team must send (via Regular Mail) a Registration Deposit Check made
payable to Ultimate Bhangra Competition in the amount of $150

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
Billoo0 said:
looks good, best of luck!

Not to go off-topic but can someone educate me on how and through which program/applications do those type of promotional videos get produced? Thanks in advances.
i didn't watch this one, but for the ones with some crazy transitions and effects its most likely either apple's final cut with motion, or adobe premiere with after effects

Jabar Jung

Wheres my comment, and why was it removed? Not edited, but removed, WHAT? Democracy, hellow? freedom of speech. "che che lakh de k amrica aa jande baach sikh de vi ni kuch." (jaggi)