• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Useless Competition Smack-Talk BRUAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashveer

Jabar Jung said:
Jehra adiya, oho fadiya...jeehde bole si ohna de bhed kholle si...Hun saare jehde bole si..ik ik karke apne moo kholo..kariye gall baat
Damnnnn dogggg

Jagga Jatt Jessie

I MAKE LOGO'S
Jabar Jung said:
Jehra adiya, oho fadiya...jeehde bole si ohna de bhed kholle si...Hun saare jehde bole si..ik ik karke apne moo kholo..kariye gall baat

Lo gee ek vari fer jabar zung na attack kita, ta balla balla karti

sodi

Jado Panga Burahhhhhhhhhhhh
Whoever talked shit in first place, now where yall at specially the ones who wrote 2 pages of crap about this comp??????

looks sick, less do it!!

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
sodi said:
Whoever talked shit in first place, now where yall at specially the ones who wrote 2 pages of crap about this comp? ??? ??

looks sick, less do it!!
veere, ik doh akhar main vi likhey si N' main aethe e aa ;D

sodi

22g, I remember your the one who wrote all about koosi bhori etc and this guy Kinnell up there was being the head dick about UBC!!

Its all good, Let's have fun NY town!!

Koyi ni yankee veer hunn vehleyan nea puthe pange taan lene e hunde greeban tea ;)

Yankee Saini said:
sodi said:
Whoever talked shit in first place, now where yall at specially the ones who wrote 2 pages of crap about this comp? ??? ??

looks sick, less do it!!
veere, ik doh akhar main vi likhey si N' main aethe e aa ;D

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
sodi said:
22g, I remember your the one who wrote all about koosi bhori etc and this ***** Kinnell up there was being the head dick about UBC!!
gall tan sahi aa teri veere, but there was no info. wat-so-ever, so isi layi main "bak bak" kar reha si. tenu tan pata aa pehlan deh kayi chakar paye aa about competitions happening and then not happening. N' ya, have fun, whoever applied ;)

p.s. aggey ton main soch samaj ke boleya kara ga hahaha N' i wish this guy all best with this comp. ;)

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
Yankee Saini said:
sodi said:
22g, I remember your the one who wrote all about koosi bhori etc and this ***** Kinnell up there was being the head dick about UBC!!
gall tan sahi aa teri veere, but there was no info. wat-so-ever, so isi layi main "bak bak" kar reha si. tenu tan pata aa pehlan deh kayi chakar paye aa about competitions happening and then not happening. N' ya, have fun, whoever applied ;)
On point. Anyone who was complaining was doing so because of the lack of information and shady promotions; but, they seem to have pulled their acts together.

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
sodi said:
22g, I remember your the one who wrote all about koosi bhori etc and this guy Kinnell up there was being the head dick about UBC!!
Umm... except not?

I'd advise you to re-read the threads before aimlessly/randomly placing blame. And if you didn't understand what I said or the context in which I said them, I ask you not to make references to me or my posts in the future.

Thank you

kinnell said:
sodi said:
Umm... except not?

I'd advise you to re-read the threads before aimlessly/randomly placing blame. And if you didn't understand what I said or the context in which I said them, I ask you not to make references to me or my posts in the future.

Thank you
best not to mess with the kinnell

MundeNyDe

Yeah don't cuz NIGGA WE FROM NEW YORK

Deepi253 said:
kinnell said:
sodi said:
Umm... except not?

Thank you

PartyJatt

UBC, another competition in NY.
NY needs to have more competitions, mostly because there so close to my house :)

sodi

I suggest you reread the topic again. If i remember right, i know your the one said some about BIG FONTS HIDING SOMETHING, JOKES ABOUT NAME, MAKING FUN OF RELEGION (which you lucky noone jumped your ass about it).

Rahi gall lack of info, I remember the guy who introduced himself said the website is coming soon with all the info!! And I thought BTF is all about proving other people wrong, how can we do that if we can't reply to someone post????

kinnell said:
sodi said:
Umm... except not?

Thank you

Yooo, NY waleyan nu AMBH ni lagge hunde. Also just for your info, I am from Queens, NY. So agge toh thora mooh smbal kea boli.

MundeNyDe said:
Yeah don't cuz ***** WE FROM NEW YORK

Deepi253 said:
kinnell said:
sodi said:
Umm... except not?

Thank you

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
sodi, not to harp on this but:

1) Kinnell was not the only one to call out the way the competition has handled itself (i.e. the name, the typing in big font, lack of info, etc)
2) Kinnell did not make fun of religion, he was lampooning the name 'Ultimate bhangra competition' (as did others). A few members, who understood the context, did express their distaste for the joke he made and I think it was understood what the intention was so no one cared as it was not malicious with respect to religion
3) BTF is not about "proving other people wrong", BTF is about community and helping each other. When some members of said community are disrespected by a competition organizer (such as in this case) then it should be expected that some resistance will be met (unfair as it is). When the organizer then works with different BTF members it's expected that some shit will make its way on the site.... How the competition handles itself in that situation is important. In this case, the comp has provided all info required and has maintained contact, so there are no problems anymore
4) I'm assuming you're not with the comp, but there's some doubt given how strongly your attacking people over it. If you are with the comp, or if you know the guys running it, or your cousin is helping out with it or w/e, it'd be nice to know that so we can take your comments in context

The fact is that the organizer did not mention info is coming till late in a second thread about the competition. There are many BTF members working with the competition, I'm sure it'll be fine but it's fair for teams to ask questions until info is given. This stupid "fuck the haters" mentality is plain ridiculous. It's a comps responsibility to do what UBC has done so far, there's nothing special about it that people need to be all proud and chest-thumping. If it took an agitated mentality to get it done that that's sad. Everyone should relax and enjoy the fun that a NY comp should be

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
sodi said:
I suggest you reread the topic again. If i remember right, i know your the one said some about BIG FONTS HIDING SOMETHING, JOKES ABOUT NAME, MAKING FUN OF RELEGION (which you lucky noone jumped your ass about it).

Rahi gall lack of info, I remember the guy who introduced himself said the website is coming soon with all the info!! And I thought BTF is all about proving other people wrong, how can we do that if we can't reply to someone post? ???
I made a simple statement that controversial names, rather than big names or vague names, would bring in more publicity. It's obvious that you didn't understand the joke or its intentions/implications. It did bring up some truly hilarious insight on the real intolerance present in the attitudes of some of the posters here, but that is a discussion for another day, another thread.

I kept out of any attacks against UBC. In fact, my first post on this thread clearly stated that many people on BTF, the vast many who seemed to have been part of UBC at one point or had some type of inside knowledge of some shady happenings, challenged UBC to prove themselves as legitimate, but evident from this thread, UBC have answered that challenge and made strides in proving themselves as a real competition.

AnkurK

Swi said:
sodi, not to harp on this but:

1) Kinnell was not the only one to call out the way the competition has handled itself (i.e. the name, the typing in big font, lack of info, etc)
2) Kinnell did not make fun of religion, he was lampooning the name 'Ultimate bhangra competition' (as did others). A few members, who understood the context, did express their distaste for the joke he made and I think it was understood what the intention was so no one cared as it was not malicious with respect to religion
3) BTF is not about "proving other people wrong", BTF is about community and helping each other. When some members of said community are disrespected by a competition organizer (such as in this case) then it should be expected that some resistance will be met (unfair as it is). When the organizer then works with different BTF members it's expected that some shit will make its way on the site.... How the competition handles itself in that situation is important. In this case, the comp has provided all info required and has maintained contact, so there are no problems anymore
4) I'm assuming you're not with the comp, but there's some doubt given how strongly your attacking people over it. If you are with the comp, or if you know the guys running it, or your cousin is helping out with it or w/e, it'd be nice to know that so we can take your comments in context

The fact is that the organizer did not mention info is coming till late in a second thread about the competition. There are many BTF members working with the competition, I'm sure it'll be fine but it's fair for teams to ask questions until info is given. This stupid "fuck the haters" mentality is plain ridiculous. It's a comps responsibility to do what UBC has done so far, there's nothing special about it that people need to be all proud and chest-thumping. If it took an agitated mentality to get it done that that's sad. Everyone should relax and enjoy the fun that a NY comp should be
Soulja boy tellem

Soulja Boy Tell'em - Soulja Boy Tell' em

Status
Not open for further replies.