***UVA Di Shaan My Life is Bhangra 2012 MIX***

Aditya

Hey everyone, here's UVA's mix from our second-place performance at MLIB. I wanna thank our captains, Nees, Kurren, and Aishwarya, for giving me a chance to do this, as well as the one and only Iqwak Bhurji, aka Klasikhz, whose last minute suggestions really made the mix come together and become something special.

Please feel free to comment, give feedback, etc. Hope you all enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/dj_ak-uva/uva-di-shaan-my-life-is

Manreet

Dope ass mix, I'm gonna have this on repeat for a while! Whats the name of the song you used for khunde, as well as the one at 5:27?

Aditya

Manreet said:
Dope ass mix, I'm gonna have this on repeat for a while! Whats the name of the song you used for khunde, as well as the one at 5:27?

Thanks!

Khunde song is Gussa by Amrinder Nahal and song at 5:27 is Drum Roll by Culture Shock

msghoya

this mix is realllllly creative and well made, props to the dj! great samples throughout, loved the gambino especially

Aditya

msghoya said:
this mix is realllllly creative and well made, props to the dj! great samples throughout, loved the gambino especially

Glad you liked it! Gambino was definitely my favorite part of the mix too haha

smish18

What's the instrumental that's used with Thor from 44 secs to 50 secs? It's buggin me a lot cuz i can't figure it out and it's now stuck in my head.

Also, love the mix. especially the intro!

Karanzee

This is an awesome mix! Good job guys! I'm wondering if you guys can post a track listing if possible? Thanks!

Aditya

puneethv29 said:
This mix is SICK!

Karanzee said:
This is an awesome mix! Good job guys! I'm wondering if you guys can post a track listing if possible? Thanks!

Thanks!

Track List:
Aashiq Hogaya (Opening Boli)
Thor
Gussa
Jackpot
Kinna Sohna Munda
Nacheneh da
Ferrari Laike
Culture Shock Mixtape (instrumental and song afterwards)
Desi Peeni
Jatt Pagal Karte

Hope that helps!

SunnyR

sicknasty MIX! aditya you killed it, awesome job brobrobro! i've been listening to this all weekend

Aditya

SunnyR said:
sicknasty MIX! aditya you killed it, awesome job brobrobro! i've been listening to this all weekend
Hahaha thanks brobro, means a lot to me. Glad to see you had some time to take a listen!

sumeetj

can you post the kato and jugni songs? whole mix is really good, it hits hard and is made clean as well. really enjoyed it the song selection and mixing :)

BBC

BOMB-ASS-MIX! I absolutely love it and I haven't gotten over it as fast I usually do with mixes, well done :)
Can you please tell me the name of the song that plays around 45 seconds it's not punjabi .... I think. I don't mean Thor but the song that's like kinda mixed with it. Thanks!