Vancity Bhangra @ Bhangra Idols 2012 (Best In The West) (GTV)

Billoo0

tooooooooo sick... for a second i thought the video itself was sped up towards the end lol but sick combo of dancers & great energy. Congrats on 1st!

song at 7:27 anyone?????

SpliffStar101

we all love gtv for the quality of video harjot brings but i liked the other view better. can someone post that again plz?

Anik915

Great performance: lots of energy and creativity in the set.

However, there's a certain cleanliness that BCC had at Nachda Punjab that, I feel, has not been repeated since and I'd like to see you guys get back to that; above all the creativity and energy, the cleanliness of that performance was what blew me away.

Keep it up guys.

anuRAGE

Anik915 said:
Great performance: lots of energy and creativity in the set.

However, there's a certain cleanliness that BCC had at Nachda Punjab that, I feel, has not been repeated since and I'd like to see you guys get back to that; above all the creativity and energy, the cleanliness of that performance was what blew me away.

Keep it up guys.

+1 definitely agree with anik

The energy in this performance was off the charts, probably one of the most high energy groups i've seen recently, but sometimes with a few dancers (especially towards the ending segments) that energy goes way overboard. This was much more controlled at Nachda, and that contributed a lot to the lack of cleanliness here. Uniformity of energy level contributes a lot to a clean routine and that's definitely something to keep in mind, even if it means keeping some guys from going a little less wild haha

Personally I liked this routine more for its energetic choreography (props and ending were mind-blowing, I dont know how you guys kept up that much energy at the end, insaneee) but clearly you guys have placed with both types of routines. I think if you strike that balance between uniformity/cleanliness and energy, you'll be unstoppable. Congrats!

Gsimz

Ne Asi Gabroo Desh Punjab De ;)
Mehsopuria! Glad to see someone use that song after so long. Sickk job with the performance, I liked the changes from Jashan.