• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Virsa: Our Tradition at Bayside Bhangra 2010

lavesh

loved it fellas! buckkkkkkkkk performance....red jodi in the front for phumania were crazy!

Sukha

Preetty good performance... pretty clean for the most part.. well done!
LOL @ the girls talking in the vid

Whats the last song in the second video?

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
tooo SICKKKKK i love LOVE itt !! this is gna be one of those performances I actually watch over and overr again

-transition shykka into khunda was kind of weird tho
-love wut u did w/ the jhanjhar song (advanced mixing category one)

Jessica

www.bigapplebhangra2011.com
Sunny Monster Kanwar said:
Thanks bro .. That was pink jordi for phumnia .. Gurjit aka amli n gurbir aka gary

Woohoo! My little brotherrrrr Gary ripped that phumania apart! haha, i love this teaam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are ill ;D

Kush

all i'm gonna say is that this was the best performance of the night. Pleasure meeting every one of you guys, it was honestly a privilige to see you guys perform live.

On a less formal note, i have zero recollection past a certain point of the afterparty last night, but apparently i danced for you fools. hopefully i didn't make a joke of myself hahaha

PINDER KORDA SINGH

Kush said:
all i'm gonna say is that this was the best performance of the night. Pleasure meeting every one of you guys, it was honestly a privilige to see you guys perform live.

On a less formal note, i have zero recollection past a certain point of the afterparty last night, but apparently i danced for you fools. hopefully i didn't make a joke of myself hahaha
KUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MIX WWASS NASTYYY SON...AND YA WHEN U MET ME U GAVE ME A HUg FOR LIK 20 MINUTES LOL

Shahrukh

the set was really fun to watch
and this is defntly virsas best performance ever
energy was good throughout, i really really enjoyed it
congrats guys!

Navkarn

you guys killed it. had an awesome time hanging out with you guys this weekend, hella fun group of guys. ill see half of you back on vent when i get back to cali :D ... and sukha, dont tell anyone our little secret at the mixer that sealed our win hahahaha

Kush

PINDER KORDA SINGH said:
Kush said:

KUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MIX WWASS NASTYYY SON...AND YA WHEN U MET ME U GAVE ME A HUg FOR LIK 20 MINUTES LOL
PINDER! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU ALL WEEKEND! I was shouting at your guys like yo where the fuck is pinder!? Seriously, I dont know how i danced man, i was so so so wasted. We can discuss the amount of alcohol i consumed at another time.

Monster, i have NO IDEA. i'm sure you saw all the bullshit that happened... I only have the pictures. LIterally, I barely remember leaving the afterparty, and THAT IS IT. nothing else. I'm piecing it together, like the hangover.

jatt5ab1soorma

Simer Sidhu (Virsa:OT, Virsa Folksters)
YO Navkarn nice 1 haha...you go up and u text sukha the song name lol...messed up man hahha...sorry to reveal your secret hahaha

Navkarn

jatt5ab1soorma said:
YO Navkarn nice 1 haha...you go up and u text sukha the song name lol...messed up man hahha...sorry to reveal your secret hahaha
hahaha sshhhhhh