Virse De Waris @ Giant Bhangra 5 2011

BBC

Nothing but respect for you guys, definitely deserved first!
I can honestly say at like 95 percent of the performence, you guys were almost perfect.
Keep doin' what you guys do, much love.

Kush

your best performance of the year in my humble opinion. the dancers have gotten even MORE in sync and MORE capable (where, to be honest, i felt there was still a bit of discrepancy earlier in the year. not much but it was there). Execution was GREAT. Jasbir's singing makes the set come out even more powerful.

hardeep_singh

Kush said:
Jasbir's singing makes the set come out even more powerful.
singer and dholi = first class yaar
hadd to vadd ho gayi
having a great singer definitely makes the performance a lot more captivating and enjoyable

A.T.

That was real refreshing..i dont remember the last time even watching a live/dhol performance..there needs to be a Live Comp asap..it would be sick to see VDW and HPD compete with Canadian live teams (off the top of my head -- KFBC, NJ, Rooh, Shan-E)..that comp would too insane

rampur209

seems weird to see our dholi's name listed in the thread because i was getting use seeing vdw video without the dholi's name ever being mentioned ....

Def a 1st place performance at any other comp ...... where mami scandal doesn't happen hahaha

Sukh sidhu and Daman complement each other so well as a jodi... N The band -- Jasbir, Sukhi, Charan, Gopi were both sick as usual.

Kaur

By far the best Virsa set ever!!!!-- you guys are sick!! -Sukhdeep/Sukh Sidhu!