Virse De Waris & Heeray Punjab De @ Bruin Bhangra 2011 (GTVHD)

rampur209

Jasbir seemed little off for some reason either he mumbled 1-2 boliyan or just wasn't sure when he should start. Just couple of mistakes that i saw was at the end @ 6:58 couple of the dancers seemed confused as you can see Jodawent in to the batka early and Satvir & Ajay were about to mess up but they caught on by looking at the rest of the dancers. Teji my boy finally got to be in front in the dang segment and killed it. Sukhi was sick as usual. Seemed like my favorite dancers on VDW Sukh Sidhu wasn't on his A game today he had 1-2 mistakes 1 of them being at the ending when u guys are getting off the stage he went to the side when the rest of the team went back first. Overall good performance i expected you guys to place but regardless you guys were one of the few team that actually did bhangra instead of just walking on stage and dancing to random songs

ban3rg

Beautiful performance. You guys have a great handle on the nakhra and cleanliness. 12 man made it more exciting for sure!

Jabar Jung

Clean, good execution. Great talented dancers!

Gugu, sukhi, sukh shout outs!

Tumbi was really off key, which may have made jasbir sound off key. It should only come when the singers not singing...otherwise algojay works the best...

Menu saddo algojay lai, sunda paard du ga pura india set laggu, sukhi and sarbjit know what's good ;)

Gugu

Jabar Jung said:
Clean, good execution. Great talented dancers!

Gugu, sukhi, sukh shout outs!

Tumbi was really off key, which may have made jasbir sound off key. It should only come when the singers not singing...otherwise algojay works the best...

Menu saddo algojay lai, sunda paard du ga pura india set laggu, sukhi and sarbjit know what's good ;)
Thanks bro, but I didn't dance at Bruin. It was 7 of our guys and 5 of Heeray's along with our band. Big ups to the boys since they pulled this off in very little time.. like less than a week time lol. And our Algoze master, Lehmber Samra, was missing otherwise the band would've felt more complete.

But whenever we perform on the east coast, Jabar tetoh algoje bajaune ah bai tiaar rahi!

lilhira510

this was sickkkk nothing but <3

this was dope made me happy to see you guys all on stage

ahh hoooooo!! shout out to all you beasts ;)