• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Waris Punjab De Video

Manjot

We made a song set for our Vaisakhi performace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7o7w9zaWg

thoughts??

sulmoney

smd, bitch
liked it, was a fan of it, still wanna see the avap performance...song question, what was the first song used?

Manjot

Its by raminder bhullar called mela..he's from surrey :D His son, Rayman Bhullar(sick dholi), did the music.

We got other comps to go to so thats we're not puttin our vid anywhere yet.

Waleed

Nice vid Manjot but it's def lacking the energy and flare of your live set. I like how you guys are not afraid to try some funky moves - different than generic bhangra moves. Why was the crowd so d-e-a-d? ???

Are you guys planning to dance in the US next year or staying Canada?

amriksahni

To Waris Punjab De:

I liked this dance a lot. One thing I can suggest is remove Tohar Punjabian Di (at least the first 30 seconds of it). I seemed like it was just a time waster, or just to get your breath back. It was dragged out and not much came of it. I like the live stuff a lot better. I saw you at AVAP, and you're still the best all-live team I've ever seen.

Amrik

Raj

You guys killed it once again. Waris Punjab De is sick. I had never heard of the team until AVAP. You guys tied pughs for us at AVAP and we are extremely grateful to you guys for that. You guys are both a friendly and down to earth team. We lost our voices yelling for you guys that night during your dance. Such a sick performance! I look forward to seeing you guys at more competitions! Keep up the awesome work!