Warrior Bhangra Competition 2013 - Official Team Line Up

Warrior Bhangra

Warrior Bhangra
Hello Everyone,

We proudly present to you, Warrior Bhangra Competition 2013 Team Line Up! Warrior Bhangra will be held on March 30th 2013 at the Warren Atherton Theater at the San Joaquin Delta College in Stockton, CA! We sincerely thank all of those teams who took interest and applied to our competition.

Warrior Bhangra Competition - Team Line Up:

Live Category:

1. Ankhiley Gabroo (Sacramento, CA)
2. Kohinoor Folk Arts Club (Surrey, Canada)
3. Rooh Punjab Dee (Toronto, Canada)
4. Surrey Folk Bhangra Club (Surrey, Canada)
5. Surrey India Arts Club (Surrey, Canada)
6. The Gabroo Punjabis (Solano County, CA)

Music Category
:

Bay Area Royal Bhangra (Bay Area, CA)
Bhangra Empire (San Jose, CA)
Bhangra Knightz (Bay Area, CA)
Bruin Bhangra (Los Angeles, CA)
Cal Bhangra (Berkeley, CA)
CMU Bhangra (Pittsburgh, PA)
7. Da Real Punjabiz (San Diego, CA)

Exhibition Acts:

Manpreet & Naina featuring Nikiyaan Pariyaan and Muteyaaran Di Shaan (Tracy, CA)
Solano Bhangra (Solano County, CA)
Virse De Waris Juniors (Manteca, CA)

We would like to congratulate all the teams who have been accepted to compete in Warrior Bhangra Competition 2013. We look forward to seeing all the teams compete on the 30th of March 2013 at the Warren Atherton Theater in Stockton, CA.

Thank You,
Warrior Bhangra Committee! :)

MPElive

Ehhh Folllkkkkkk Ahhh !!
Probably one of the best Live lineups I have seen in a while. Bhangra Masti 3, Round Two: KFAC, SIAC & Rooh.. Great Music Lineup as well. Good luck to all the competing teams.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
AMAZING lineup! Warrior Bhangra stepping it up a notch - this competition will be sickk to watch. Very jealous of those around the Cali area. *PLEASE* provide a live stream as you guys have done previously; would love to check this out.

Interested in seeing what those powerhouse live teams bring - it has been a while since I remember a lot of them taking the stage.

G'luck to all!

~ Basim :)

G Bajwa

hands down the best live lineup i've seen in a while.. cant wait to see the rooh boys tear it up ;)

Armaan Kapoor

This is stacked! Also glad to see live and music split into two categories. I hope other committees consider how Warrior and Nachda Punjab have organized their comps. Looking forward to see this.

jasraj93

rpd, siac, sfbc and kfac damnnnnnnnnn i cant wait to see this, GTV please stream thisss