• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Why Brown Girls like White Guys...

Lilly Singh

Hey beauties,

So clearly I have a death wish posting this video on BTF but hey hopefully you wonderful brown men can take it as solely a comedy video and not a personal attack. Please? lol

Clean intentions and just for laughs!

Enjoy! and all my female bhangra lovers...can I get an amen! lol

Why Brown Girls like White Guys...

-SW

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
i like!

p.s. the veeedeeO!

ajsahota12

Arjun Sahota, Loyal to ABC like ish my bish
Best part was at 7:10 when she was gigginn on the notorious beat!

ban3rg

Kush said:
...i'm in love with the bar...
Museum status!! It literally looks like part of the library of congress - here lies A-Z of all libations, boxed in mint condition. And Lil spot on with the drama yo I KNEW it was the friend circles thing vah, good one. This is why whitewashed brown guys do just fine.

Sue Sylvester

kinnell
There's seriously a brown girl-white guy epidemic going around... Too bad the reasons in the video were silly... :p

mk5

LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! This is tooooooo jokes!!!

Btw what''s the song that plays at the "bhangra olympics?"

Jaggi_D

New Delhi, India
Lol That was fun Especially the dancing part :D Would have been even funnier to watch had the earthquake not distracted me :(

faizan

Just shut up and dance
Not all brown guys are like that...it's mostly the uneducated hoodrats you speak of...you need to meet brown guys with class