Windy City Bhangra Videos/Feedback

mrchicity

Hey everyone,
I was a judge at Windy City Bhangra this past weekend, which was an interesting experience to say the least. If any competing team would like further feedback or explanations of judging decisions, please feel free to PM me. Also, a friend of mine took videos of the following teams: AK Bhangra, SPD, SGPD, Xtreme, and Ik Taara. If any of these teams would like their video, please let me know and I can either upload it or send the video to you.

There was a lot of good and a lot of bad in this competition, I hope the teams were at least able to enjoy what was a very pleasant weekend in Chicago.

-Karthik Shastri

mrchicity said:
Hey everyone,
I was a judge at Windy City Bhangra this past weekend, which was an interesting experience to say the least. If any competing team would like further feedback or explanations of judging decisions, please feel free to PM me. Also, a friend of mine took videos of the following teams: AK Bhangra, SPD, SGPD, Xtreme, and Ik Taara. If any of these teams would like their video, please let me know and I can either upload it or send the video to you.

There was a lot of good and a lot of bad in this competition, I hope the teams were at least able to enjoy what was a very pleasant weekend in Chicago.

-Karthik Shastri
Hey Karthik,

Can you send me Ik Taara's video? I'll forward it onto the girls.

gurbir512@gmail.com

Thanks,

Gurbir Singh