• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

wrestlemania 28

Saab

Today is a gift
Cena. Why would The Rock win? Hes into acting and that means he won't be able to do title bouts.

..Even if he does win, he will lose it at Raw or some event soon.

Navkarn

Saab said:
Cena. Why would The Rock win? Hes into acting and that means he won't be able to do title bouts.

dissected like a champ. RAM WINS!

nsingh947

Saab said:

yeah i just hope the year hype of this match doesn't fail tommorow, then again its in the Rock's hometown of Miami and i don't see The Rock passing the torch to Cena like at WM 18 with Hogan/Rock, plus those guys were both cheered afterwards

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
I've seen all the promos, and I still don't get the beef. Cent is a chump though, you aren't a true entertainer until you turn heel at least once while you're in the superstar phase. That's why this new era is wack.

nsingh947

there is legit heat between the two thats what makes it so entertaining, Cena was the one who started all this in the first place talking smack about The Rock and his loyalty to the WWE... if Cena turns heel tommorow i will mark out and WWE will become at least watchable again, i already know though Vince doesn't have the balls to do it and i agree that this new era can go to hell, i miss the attitude era!

ENVY BANG-RUH

Cena di dukhdi ah that the rock didn't stay. Don't tell me if you were offered big money to act, that you wouldnt jump ship. The Rocks probably made 10 fold since switching from wrestling to acting. Wrestling is in the rocks blood, he may have put it on the back burner, but the man still hasn't forgotten about what made him into the entertainer that he is.

Only reason Vince isn't going to let Cena turn heel, is because all the ticket revenue and tons of other revenues now come from all the 5-13 year old kids that love Cena. The older attitude generation has pretty much given up on it. But since all the kids love the hero Cena, arenas still get packed. Vince is never going to give up his cash cow until someone else steps in. Most like bringing someone like Dave Batista back, and Cena starting the feud, and thus beginning a new twist and change in fan base. Otherwise, finding the next best wrestler through the reigns, and developing him into the new superstar.

sstakhar

personally looking forward to it, looks like it's gonna be a decent wrestlemania

im gonna go for the rock lol, i find cena's refusal to go heel over the past few months just hilarious, but knowing how cena's match ended last year i could guess there may be some interference and a new feud would start lol but i highly doubt it, being hyped as a clash of generations it should be a good match hopefully

thoughts on undertaker and triple-H, actually looking forward to that one a little more

nsingh947

ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Cena di dukhdi ah that the rock didn't stay. Don't tell me if you were offered big money to act, that you wouldnt jump ship. The Rocks probably made 10 fold since switching from wrestling to acting. Wrestling is in the rocks blood, he may have put it on the back burner, but the man still hasn't forgotten about what made him into the entertainer that he is.

Only reason Vince isn't going to let Cena turn heel, is because all the ticket revenue and tons of other revenues now come from all the 5-13 year old kids that love Cena. The older attitude generation has pretty much given up on it. But since all the kids love the hero Cena, arenas still get packed. Vince is never going to give up his cash cow until someone else steps in. Most like bringing someone like Dave Batista back, and Cena starting the feud, and thus beginning a new twist and change in fan base. Otherwise, finding the next best wrestler through the reigns, and developing him into the new superstar.
CM Punk has been on a roll as of late and i expect him to be the next top guy in this business, he would make up for any lost sales in merch from a Cena heel turn, but i agree though about Rock becoming an actor instead of a wrestler... who the hell wants to risk their body 365 days a year in a violent sport (lets say WWE was still TV 14) look what it did to Benoit, he made the right choice by playing it safe and i know for a fact Cena would jump ship too if he had the opportunity but all of his garbage movies are made by WWE Films haha Cena wishes he could be great and entertaining as The Rock but that WILL never happen!!

Amanpaul

The only way Cena can go over the Rock is if he turns heel, he can't beat him clean. Undertaker/Triple H will be great, I actually think they'll do blood in this match, something we haven't seen in years!

Amanpaul

Daman-Malhi said:
I think Chris Jericho and CM Punk may steal the show... both guys are crazy wrestlers!
There's talk of these guys starting off the show so they won't be limited by time, sounds like they have a lot planned!

nsingh947

Amanpaul said:
The only way Cena can go over the Rock is if he turns heel, he can't beat him clean. Undertaker/Triple H will be great, I actually think they'll do blood in this match, something we haven't seen in years!
Rock vs Cena- Rock wins otherwise i would take a Cena heel turn too thats what ive been dying to see hopefully Vince comes down and its a repeat of WM 17 only this time Cena would top an Austin heel turn in my opinion

HHH vs Taker Hell in a Cell- HBK is going to screw HHH somehow i know they are buds, WM streak for Taker lives on and yes we need blood in this match i know its PG but seriously is Vince gonna fine both of them again like last year

CM Punk vs Jericho WWE Title- my match of the night here, both are great on the mic good wrestlers can put on a great match... Jericho wins but Punk will regain it next month at Extreme Rules in Chicago

A.JAGGI

Amanpaul said:
true man, these days there's barely any blood, one of the best matches Ive seen is probably triple h vs shown micheals, undertaker will probably win against hhh and maybe even retire after this. and well Im always going for the rock to win but there probably will be some interference by someone and the match will be over like that. wwe has become so predictable now days. SMH

nsingh947

ENVY BANG-RUH

nsingh947 said:
Daman-Malhi said:
There's also a report out there that Brock Lesnar signed a one year deal with the WWE, which would clear him to make an appearance at WrestleMania tonight. He's currently in Miami as well, Batista was also seen in Miami.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/252361-major-update-brock-lesnar-reportedly-reaches-deal-wwwe
Lol read it too this shit better not be an April fools joke hopefully he doesn't interfere in rock/cena
If Lesner comes back, I hope he interferes with the match and teams up with Cena to try to screw the rock, in turn, turning heel, but the rock will still prevail since it's wrestlemania and it's in Miami. But then the story of a new Cena begins. One dude I would like to see turn face though, is The Miz. Been a fan of the dude since his Real World/Road Rules Challenge days.

nsingh947

Haha that made me feel proud to be punjabi hopefully this taker HHH match lives up to the hype!! Can't believe sheamus won the title quick wtf lol