• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

You know you're a bhangraholic when...

TheBraveOne

You know you're a bhangraholic when...

u wake up and sing "Melay naal soniye nee tere jaannaa"

instead of doing Japji Sahib Da Paat

Havish

You know there are sooo many bhangraholic's when this topic gets the most reply's in the history of btf...

HMalhi

You know you're a bhangraholic when you go to the gym and work out to a live set of bhangra boliyan

Arjun Barua

HMalhi said:
You know you're a bhangraholic when you go to the gym and work out to a live set of bhangra boliyan
Harsh, you ever work out to this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW2wPj0QO4Q

NavDheri

try working out to this...ahhh such a turn on...hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6gAgRlF7tw

karan923

kinnell said:
Nikhil said:
Also, you know when you're a bhangraholic when you hear people speak to you in Punjabi, and you want to relate back, but you don't speak it, so you speak in Gujarati right back HAHAHAHHA
Happens too many times.

Nikhil, we should start a "Center For Gujjus Who Cant Speak Punjabi Too Good and Want to Bhangra Good Too" hahaha ;D
you can count me in ;)

rajkaran

...when you're filling out one of those multiple choice "A, B, C, D, E" bubble sheets and all you can think of is the "Dhol Di Awaz" competition when you fill in a "D, D, A" in a row...

Cherag

When your tossing out random lalkarey at places, and people are lookin at u like wtf.....lol

Govind

Balraj...i'm in splits...hahahaha amazing

When you turn your umbrella with the hooked end into a khoonda and start dancing around in the rain...

When all you can think of when looking at a wooden fence is...damn, the guy who made that could provide me with an unlimited supply of sapps...

RDhariwal

"Dhoor dhoor tohn sun dey ney LALKAARE SHERAN DE"
Govind said:
When you turn your umbrella with the hooked end into a khoonda and start dancing around in the rain...

LOL... Waleed has a video on his phone with me doing this.... post it Waleed!!

Waleed

RickyyyyJatt said:
Govind said:

LOL... Waleed has a video on his phone with me doing this.... post it Waleed!!
Oh snap, thats def an E! True Hollywood Story. I'll post it once I figure out how to upload videos from my celly to my PC!

Gurvir

Harman said:
when your in mexico city, goin thru serious bhangra withdrawal and you cant help but dance in line while waiting for tacossss ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
lol i would probably do the same thing if i were in mexico

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
when you download simple music editing software when you're bored at work and you download the songs provided in the media center on BTF and make simple mixes jsut to see how they will sound.

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
*** What if they did an MTV "True Life: I'm On A Competitive Bhangra Team"?? ***

Anyone wanna tell them to? We could just write one template and each send it in to their suggestion box. I mean they did an episode on competitive cheerleaders, they all do kinds of episodes. A bhangra one would be sweet and BTF would get crazy exposure ;)

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/castingcall/index.jhtml?castingId=1486761

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Waleed suggested this on POL a long time ago. Lets make it happen folks. We would go in the "Im competitive with my friends category"........lets make a default email to send to them. And everyone on this forum can basically send it to the email address. It would save everyone time and speed up the process rather than writing your own. Just copy and paste the default email.

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
What?! No! I want our own episode!!

But starting by replying to the competitive w/ my friends show is a good start. I'm so down, everyone get their teammates and friends to send the e-mail, too. We can post the letter as a thread and get it going. Anyone who comes up with a rough draft, post it as an attachment here. I might start a draft this weekend unless someone beats me to it. This is gonna be sweeeet