Your favorite SGPD set of ALL TIME

KushK

Been meaning to do this for a while now but never really got around to doing it. I know everyone has a favorite team and a favorite set but like me many people have a favorite set for every team. For instance I think SGPD has had some INCREDIBLE sets in the last 4 years or so but my favorite still has to be the Groundshaker 2 set. So I think about every 10 days I'll just start a new thread with a different team and would love to see which set people post. Admins if BTF people get to crazy feel free to shut it down! I just feel like this might be a cool way to appreciate teams out there and for them to see how many people enjoy different things they have done ;D

SGPD @ Groundshaker 2

mrchicity

Masti 3, hands down. Messy as fuck but I've still never seen anything like that since. Wish they still made sets like that.

sumeetj

mrchicity said:
Masti 3, hands down. Messy as fuck but I've still never seen anything like that since. Wish they still made sets like that.
definitely agree, that and groundshaker 2 were sick - hype as mess

Sue Sylvester

kinnell
Looking back:

Masti 2 2008 / AVAP 2008 was when SGPD truly showed teams that they meant business.
Masti 3 2009 is when they began changing the game.
Elite 2010 is when they left their mark on the circuit and proved to be one of the best.

But my favorite set is definitely Idols 2009. Had that entire set memorized and that performance is what made me want to/motivated me to compete & dance on that Idols stage.

sartajjudge

Elite 8 2011. Can anyone confirm if they are still competing? Last I heard from them was when they dropped out of Elite 8 last year.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
from what i heard a lot of SGPD dancers left the team cause they were getting, er, rather old. so the SGPD academy switched focus to training up a bunch of younger dancers (hence NGPD and the like) in the hopes that after those cats get good, SGPD can re-form.

Rip

Idols 09 is def my favorite. It was one of the first performances that stood out to me when I joined a bhangra team in 09 so that might have something to do with its lasting impact

KushK

Damn, this idea deff hit home with all of you! Very interesting to see how many different takes people have on the same team. Keep it coming, next weekend I'll be putting up a different team to see what you all think =)