• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

YOUTH FESTIVAL by PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHD.

avtarchana

WORLD BHANGRA JUDGE !!
Messages
98
Hi !

This time our own Panjab University, Chandigarh is going to organise 'YOUTH FESTIVAL' and about 40-Universities from All over India are going to participate in the November/December Mega Show ..and I'll let you the know the schedule, well in advance, please.

..ALL OF YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED !!

Avtar Chana,
Chandigarh.
 

Govind

Member
Messages
364
Avtarji, please send me an invitation...I'd love to come as I will be in India this year.
-Govind
 

Jap

New Member
Messages
53
Govind said:
Avtarji, please send me an invitation...I'd love to come as I will be in India this year.
-Govind
Same here ill be in India around that time too.
Thanks in advance,
Jap
 

avtarchana

WORLD BHANGRA JUDGE !!
Messages
98
Dear Govind, Jap Chahal and Karan !
Thank you very much for the quick replies..
Further, very nice to know that you will be in Punjab/Chandigarh at that time. Please email me while you are here and we would really 'LUV' to stay together !!
BEST WISHES !!
-AC/Chd.
 

Rohit

New Member
Messages
163
man o man i think imma have to start saving up some money been awhile since i've got around to India and would def love watching live in action *drools*
 

avtarchana

WORLD BHANGRA JUDGE !!
Messages
98
Dear Rohit !
Pl. try to come with your family and I'm here for you, bro.
-AC / Chd.
 

Rohit

New Member
Messages
163
avtarchana said:
Dear Rohit !
Pl. try to come with your family and I'm here for you, bro.
-AC / Chd.
I doubt I can make it out with the family paaji but please can you post the schedule of events and where they will be happening so to maybe even persuade myself to going lol
 

avtarchana

WORLD BHANGRA JUDGE !!
Messages
98
My dear Rohit !

Not to worry. I am here for you all, bro..

If you or any of your friend(s) LUV to visit Chandigarh to watch the 'Panjab University Youth Festival'

ALL OF YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED !!

We will stay TOGETHER.. enjoy TOGETHER ..and have FUNN TOGETHER..n

If you need anything Spl., please let me know at the earliest !!!

BEST WISHES !!

-AC / Chandigarh.
 
Top