Best Team In Each State.......

Jagdeep

New Member
Messages
22
npshah said:
NC- Gajjdi jawani and Desi Dozen....these kids are the future of the circuit. Major props to lavesh for instilling bhangra interest to the youth of NC.
thanks bro :)
 

Pallan

New Member
Messages
98
Jagdeep said:
npshah said:
NC- Gajjdi jawani and Desi Dozen....these kids are the future of the circuit. Major props to lavesh for instilling bhangra interest to the youth of NC.
thanks bro :)
dude the best team in nc is deff sumeet's team : "Pyaare Putt Sumeet De" or in other words "The Green Team"
 

lavesh

Member
Messages
418
Pallan said:
Jagdeep said:
npshah said:
NC- Gajjdi jawani and Desi Dozen....these kids are the future of the circuit. Major props to lavesh for instilling bhangra interest to the youth of NC.
thanks bro :)
dude the best team in nc is deff sumeet's team : "Pyaare Putt Sumeet De" or in other words "The Green Team"
nahi obhi wan, the team name is: sohne sher sumeet de LOL
 

sumeetj

Active Member
Messages
631
lavesh said:
Pallan said:
Jagdeep said:
npshah said:
NC- Gajjdi jawani and Desi Dozen....these kids are the future of the circuit. Major props to lavesh for instilling bhangra interest to the youth of NC.
thanks bro :)
dude the best team in nc is deff sumeet's team : "Pyaare Putt Sumeet De" or in other words "The Green Team"
nahi obhi wan, the team name is: sohne sher sumeet de LOL
S3D will take over. you just wait. sohne sher sumeet de muahahha.

and im not on the freaking green team i hate you guys.
 
Top