• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Instrumental

Amarsbar

Hey guys, so I've been making bhangra instrumentals from scratch for a while but I've never shared them as I never felt they were ready to be posted. This is one of them. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did making it.

Would any of the seasoned veterans mind giving me feedback on how this could sound better with regards to mixing and EQing? Much appreciated.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing. I like the vibe/melody of the mix. I feel it's EQed fairly well; if you ever decide to add a vocal layer on top, I would make sure the low bass hits don't over drown the vocals.

Post more! Also, if you're interested in participating in our mixing ladder, displaying more of your creativity and feedback on mixes, we have a few waitlist spots still left: http://bhangrateamsforum.com/a/threads/official-mixing-ladder-season-5-sign-up.30720/

~ Basim :)