• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Outfits

akakilla1

Hey guys just wondering where can i get bhangra outfits in U.S or in India and not get scammed with bad color or fabric or size.
;D

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
I used a contact in New Dehli named Preeti Gulati. She's the same person who made Phulorida's original costumes (black/green) and MIT's old costumes. I can provide her contact information. The costumes were made to my specification down to the design and color and it didn't take her that long to get everything together. The only thing is that our turlas weren't that great at all (we ended up starching the end of the paagri cloth) and it was mad expensive for bhangra costumes. (I fronted the entire cost)

Check out bhangracostumes.com. I've heard some pretty good things about them from other teams.

DParhar

Anuj Choda, he is the man!. I think you can get stuff from him on www.punjabemall.com his stuff is high quality and he works over phone and email. He is based in Jalandhar.

faizan

Just shut up and dance
google vdi exports...tlk to this guy Garg, tell him Faizan sent you...and that you want a deal...

fair prices, just be very very specific about everything, and include pictures of colors and styles...could get 10 outfits done and shipped in like 4-6 weeks...it's best to call him as well as e-mail...

akakilla1

thanks guys but i got it made by my relative in punjab
she did a great job to
half team all silver half team all gold
with black and white kurta's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kandas on the back
clear jewel kanda