• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra walk in songs for weddings?

GSsandhu

what song do u guys like to play dhol along with, for reception entrances?
just asking cuz wedding season is here and alot of clients tend to ask what song would be sick to walk into along side a dholi.

dholiman20

I've done a couple...

Chris Brown - Beautiful People
Chris Brown - Forever
Slumdog Millionaire - Jai Ho

and others i can't remember lol

monisingh

First time I did an entrance alone I had to play to laung da lishkara... but depends on what the customer wants. at punjabi weddings khushian by shinda is still popular, hindu weddings people normally go for a bollywood song you can dance to like the om shanti om song, at pakistani weddings its quite unusual, everything from the entourage theme song to this don song from bollywood or bhangra songs.

nishan

monisingh said:
First time I did an entrance alone I had to play to laung da lishkara... but depends on what the customer wants. at punjabi weddings khushian by shinda is still popular, hindu weddings people normally go for a bollywood song you can dance to like the om shanti om song, at pakistani weddings its quite unusual, everything from the entourage theme song to this don song from bollywood or bhangra songs.
You can try Ainvayi Ainvayi from Band Baaja Baraat. I have also seen people do Chori Chori form Garam Masala. Is depends on your crowd I guess. Plus you can't really have a reception without banging Punjabi music.

monisingh

nishan said:
monisingh said:
You can try Ainvayi Ainvayi from Band Baaja Baraat. I have also seen people do Chori Chori form Garam Masala. Is depends on your crowd I guess. Plus you can't really have a reception without banging Punjabi music.

lol the only people that request ainvayi ainvayi are the ones that are piss drunk when the dance floor opens, that song clears the dance floor so we normally don`t play it unless a group of people request it.