HSA Bhangra Props (Your New and Reliable Bhangra Props Provider)

Kartik Madaan

Congratulations to the HSA team for a successfully run company on providing teams everywhere with great bhangra props. Just curious if you boys will start selling wooden saaps and katos down the road. That would be a total game changer and so much more easier for teams in the US, rather than ordering from India directly.

UmerQureshi96

Staff member
So Howie made this awesome set of saaps that I got for a few of my friends as a graduation/we’re all done captaining gift. Red saap with a white interior and he was able to etch in the words “Forever First Class” and the FCB logo. Honestly, it is the coolest bhangra related gift I have ever seen and was an amazingly smooth process from ordering it, detailing what I wanted to Howie, to shipping. If y’all wanna get your friends a really cool gift a personalized saap is easily one of the sickest things.

yomamajama

So Howie made this awesome set of saaps that I got for a few of my friends as a graduation/we’re all done captaining gift. Red saap with a white interior and he was able to etch in the words “Forever First Class” and the FCB logo. Honestly, it is the coolest bhangra related gift I have ever seen and was an amazingly smooth process from ordering it, detailing what I wanted to Howie, to shipping. If y’all wanna get your friends a really cool gift a personalized saap is easily one of the sickest things.
Oh look at you. Soon, we will have emojis on the Saaps, so that we can share the happy faces when we do the saap segment.

Fuckers