Week 4 Ranking and Call-Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kman58

I'm confused as to which challenge stands higher: mine (2) towards SSK (1), or RsK (5) towards me. I'm assuming right now mine vs SSK stands because the rules stated that the top 4 get challenge priority and get first come first serve privileges, but I'd like the mods to clear this up for the future. I will accept my challenge accordingly, thank you!

mithu

kman58 said:
I'm confused as to which challenge stands higher: mine (2) towards SSK (1), or RsK (5) towards me. I'm assuming right now mine vs SSK stands because the rules stated that the top 4 get challenge priority and get first come first serve privileges, but I'd like the mods to clear this up for the future. I will accept my challenge accordingly, thank you!

Sorry for the confusion. I think mods had replied to your email earlier this week.

RsK challenge towards you stands, due to the lower ranking superseding.

DJ Real Deol

Wait so since ranks 2,3,4,5 had to accept lower rankings callouts, #1 cant be challenged now... this makes no sense for calling out people. why not just make a bracket with these current rankings. this takes way too much time and we just lost a week of mixing.

ksxi

17 / UK - I like Bhangra (kinda)
DJ Real Deol said:
Wait so since ranks 2,3,4,5 had to accept lower rankings callouts, #1 cant be challenged now... this makes no sense for calling out people. why not just make a bracket with these current rankings. this takes way too much time and we just lost a week of mixing.
I guess it would allow lower positioned mixers to try and work their way up the ladder

mithu

DJ Real Deol said:
Brackets do not work for this ladder, we tried that the first 3 weeks, there are just too many people that aren't active, and there are couple people that want to join as well.

Just wait for the email as it will go more into detail about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.