• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Recent content by Indy K

  1. Indy K

    UK Bhangra Scene - What Happened?

    Hey guys, I'm sure the above question has crossed everyone's mind during the last couple of years considering GCC won the last 2 professional competitions in a row, and the last professional competition was in 2018. So, where's the UK scene gone? Well, I was lucky enough to have one of the...
  2. Indy K

    Hi Kalin, Please can you DM me your email address so I can send all the necessary info to you...

    Hi Kalin, Please can you DM me your email address so I can send all the necessary info to you? Thanks, Indy
  3. Indy K

    Plastic Saaps

    hey guys, I am selling plastic saaps and khunde too if you are interested. Please feel free to DM me as well for further details!
  4. Indy K

    Maker and seller of Plastic Saaps and Khunde, please message me for further details!

    Maker and seller of Plastic Saaps and Khunde, please message me for further details!
Top