• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Recent content by Ivy

  1. I

    Sportsmanship in the bhangra scene

    in my openion All teams think they are the best and desrve 1st place alone .... ha ha and they should do think that to give their best performance.. but when results come out... sportsmanship is must. If it goes against you think your desrve in you judgement...One thing give you peace, ease...
  2. I

    Official Bhangra Masti Results and Discussion

    Perry is bilkul right...Jawani Warriors are Nachdi Jawani Junior Team from Punjabi Vaca's Brampton Location.
  3. I

    Official Bhangra Masti Results and Discussion

    Nacdde Shokeen......( Dhol )1st Place........ The Best Team of the Competition...very clean, energetic, Best Pugs/Outfits, yah.. Best Nakhre......very good routine, No Mistake, 1/2 dancer showed less enerzy on 2/3 steps.....in my openion they were clear winner........ congrats... RPD/ Surrey...
Top