Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread.
BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here
- Saleem
Surprise surprise a competition that hasn't even paid the winners. What BS. I actually threatened to get in touch with my lawyers because I think its ridiculous that this competition promised something and can't stick with its promises.
This reminds me of when Blowout didn't pay us, RU...
Hey Everyone,
Its been awhile since I've posted on any forum and the 1st time I'm posting here. I actually need some help getting some contact info, preferably a phone number, for one of the organizers of Gotham Bhangra, or Gotham Remix (whatever the competition ended up being named). I...